Keep track of your child’s whereabouts. Set safe and restricted areas, and get alerts.
iPhone Location Tracking App Know Where Your Kid Really Is
Why Location Tracking is a Must Nowadays
In our modern and technologically advanced world, there are still many cases of people being stalked, teens hanging out in the wrong places, and kids being abducted. Reports on such events alert and urge people to acquire means of monitoring the whereabouts of their close and valued ones, especially when it comes to children. Being unaware of the kids’ location and occupation can become a nightmare for a parent. Therefore, the information on where kids currently are, the places they visited, and further plans are just priceless. Well, our app endows users with this essential knowledge.
Present-day teens and kids are fascinated with phones, gadgets, and other tech specialties. Children are just obsessed with smartphones introduced by the industry’s leaders, especially Apple, with their extremely popular, functional, and sleek-looking iPhones. Basically, youngsters have become so attached to their mobile devices that they always keep them close, as, without a smart gadget in their hands, they just feel awkward and even inept. Hence, if a parent knows about the location of the device, the kid’s whereabouts also become clear.
69% of American teenagers own an iPhone, according to a 2016 report on teen consumerist emotions by Piper Jaffray bank.
75% of US teens intend their next phone to be an iPhone. It seems that youngsters just cannot get enough of the iPhone.
50% parents are worried about their children being kidnapped. But only 36% of families track kids’ phones via various resources.
With the recent iPhone 7 launch and general Apple devices boom nowadays, it is critical for parents to have some kind of iPhone location tracker on their kids’ gadgets. It doesn’t mean that parents have to intrude on children’s life, though it is always reasonable to check their whereabouts. A kid might lose or have their new iPhone stolen, skip school or extra courses, enter a bad neighborhood or get into a wrong clique, or even get lured and kidnapped. Hence, in order to avoid or just to keep down these threats, an essential solution of using special software for location monitoring speaks for itself.
How GPS Tracking Ensures the Safety of Your Child
Often, to monitor the location of a child, you must get an extra gadget, like a GPS watch or bracelet. Pumpic doesn’t depend on any additional devices, but the sole smartphone. A parent simply installs the app on the target device and checks the location data whenever necessary in the Control Panel via the web interface or designated app. It is very handy when a kid goes on a trip with friends, has a bus or car ride, or intends a journey into the wild.
When it comes to GPS monitoring, we offer a range of features for precise and innovative location tracking. Using them, parents can rest assured that their kids are staying on track and don’t stray from the expected safe route. Pumpic tracking app for iPhone boasts a number of valuable features and options that give its users peace of mind and up-to-date information regarding kids’ whereabouts:
- Current location tracking. With our app, it is possible to live-track the child’s location around the clock. It doesn’t matter which iOS device a kid possesses; the app will pull out the location of the mobile phone and instantly display it in the Control Panel.
- Routes history. The app pinpoints the location of a device over a certain time for a visual representation of a child’s route and visited landmarks. This feature is as well available for non-jailbroken Apple devices.
- Setting geofences. Geo-fencing puts a lot of worries to rest. With this helpful option, a parent is enabled to set a safe zone or a dangerous community boundary on the map. Thus, whenever a kid leaves or enters the pre-set boundaries, Pumpic sends an alert to the parent so that he can take measures if needed.
iPhone GPS tracking should be within access for every parent since iOS devices are widely spread among young ones. With the rise of mobile gadgets and GPS technologies, it has become much easier and more convenient to keep track of a child’s precise whereabouts and prevent undesired situations. Eventually, by providing unmatched kids’ location monitoring features, Pumpic brings parents peace of mind.
Nevertheless, it is crucial for parents to remember that over-involvement in kids’ life and a rigorous eye on them may lead to adversarial relationships. Indeed, parents are fully authorized and obliged to take care of their underage children. At the same time, before starting to monitor a child, we recommend having a talk with your kids and notifying them of your intentions. It is important to explain the security reasons for tracking so that a kid doesn’t start to rebel; on the contrary, you should show that he/she is cared for.
Monitoring from A to Z
- Pinpoint the current location on the map
- View full routes history
- Set geofences receive notifications
Device usage control
- Block and wipe the device remotely
- Manipulate onboard apps
- Restrict new apps installation
- Track calls, SMS, MMS
- View online messages
- Oversee Internet activity
Why Should You Use Mobile App to Track Your Kids?
Today, there are many solutions available for location tracking. They include specific hardware for vehicles, GPS navigators and trackers, gadgets for people monitoring, etc. Notwithstanding these solutions, parental control software is the most convenient and comforting solution for people who worry about their close ones. Parental monitoring is very easy to install and set up on smartphones. Moreover, it doesn’t require any additional devices or hook-ups. Just install an iPhone GPS tracker app and get a sense of safety for both yourself and your kids.
To use the app, you are not required to have profound technical skills at all. Once installed on a kids’ device, the monitoring software starts collecting information from it and sends it to the personal account of a parent. In addition to location oversight, parental control apps are enriched with features for monitoring messages, browser history, call information, photos and videos, and device activity altogether.
Family locator applications for iPhone and Android are 100% legal since they are designed to monitor kids via devices that belong to concerned parents. Such software can also be used to track employees (phones must be owned by the employer). To avoid misunderstanding between the one who monitors and the target person, it is advised to notify the person of monitoring purposes. Communication is crucial in this regard, especially with kids who strive to individuate and build their own world. Being overprotective may negatively affect the relationships between kids and parents.
Many Dangers – One Solution
Thanks to its 24 special monitoring features, the Pumpic parental app is a state-of-the-art solution to protect your kids from the modern world’s multiple online and offline dangers. Cyberbullying, Internet predators, identity theft, and child abduction are just some threats that lie in waiting for your kids. You don’t have to hire a bodyguard and a cyber security expert to secure your little one, though. All you need to do is to choose the Pumpic subscription plan and set up the protection. Yes, decreasing the risks of your kids getting in trouble is that easy.
Tips on Child Security in Summer
The summer continues, and it is the right time for children’s online use to increase greatly. At the same time, it is the right time to remember that together with the time kids spend surfing the Internet rises, the chance of facing many dangers like cyberbullying, online predators’ attacks, web fraud, etc.
On these hot summer days, Pumpic reminds you about the importance of child online safety and provides you with some essential security tips to protect your little ones on the web.
1. Set family rules on the time, place, and duration when your kids may use the Internet. The access online to have some fun should be a deserved award, not a normal way of daily time spent, especially when it’s summer outside.
2. Understand the rules of websites your children visit. Many networks are restricted to kids under a specific age. They may disclose inappropriate content you will surely not want your kids to see or read.
3. Adjust privacy settings on social media. Most networks have both public and private modes. By setting a private mode for your kids’ posts and accounts, you will avert communication with strangers and ensuing threats.
4. Don’t allow your kids to share any personal data (name, school, age, phone number, email, home address). Thus, you will easily prevent many dangers like cyberbullying, fraud, identity theft, etc.
5. Don’t allow your kids to post photos of themselves. Selfies, for example, may contain information about a school, where your children study, their home address, where they live, or visit friends. Online predators may use it to track children and attack.
6. Prevent your kids from both sending and opening any messages received from strangers. They may contain viruses or be used for abuse or bullying.
7. Your kids should inform an adult in case of any kind of misbehavior against themselves online. Thus, you will be able to prevent cyberbullying and abuse in the making.
8. Teach your kids to keep logins and passwords private. Explain that such important information shouldn’t be shared with anyone. If they have already shared any of it with someone, you should set new passwords.
9. Explain to your kids the importance of being polite and respectful on the Internet. No one should be offended in the process of online communication.
10. Show them the real danger. Tell about cyberbullying from both sides, online predators and their victims, scammers, and other web abusers kids may come across. Informed is prepared.