The Glock front sight tool alternative is a great option for those who do not own the original Glock front sight tool. This tool is made from steel and is designed to fit all Glock pistols. It is easy to use and makes changing the front sight a breeze.
Our top pick:
- Best for the price Patch and NcSTAR Heavy Duty Universal Pistol Dovetailed Rear Sight Pusher Tool
- Best for all W WIREGEAR Sight Pusher Sight Pusher Tool
- Best for sturdy construction Real Avid 2-in-1 Tool for Glock Handguns, Includes Glock Compatible Front Sight Tool
- Best for women Glock Tool Kit, Magazine Disassembly Tool Mag Plate Removal Tool Front Sight Installation
- Best for nice looking HIVIZ GL2014 Glock Interchangeable LITEWAVE Front Handgun Sight
- Professional Front Sight Drift Punch Tool For Glock 1911
- Professional, Soft material will not leave any sign on your gun.
- Fiber-optics for the BRIGHTEST AIMING POINTS even in low-light conditions
- TRI-DOT AIMING SYSTEM of contrasting front and rear colors
- Glock red dot base plate fits for Glock 17 19 22 23 26 27 34 35 37 41. This highly durable,lightweight,low profile
- This glock red dot mount fits Ade Advanced Optics rd3-001, rd3-02, rd3-009, rd3-006a and Sightmark mini shot reflex sight Fits Vortex Viper/Venom micro red dot sight
- Choose Your Sight - Many Gun Fits & Coloration Choices!
- UNMATCHED VISIBILITY in low light shooting conditions or complete darkness; GLOWS IN THE DARK—no batteries or light exposure required
- At night, sights are GLOWING GREEN DOTS; In daylight, sights are standard BRIGHT WHITE DOTS
- Adjustable: This tool is used to adjust wind direction and elevation. Adjust the front-view mirror left and right, up and down. The front-view mirror adjustment tool can easily and accurately adjust your front-view mirror.
- Comfort: Ergonomic grip comfort and higher strength.
- Featuring a slim design, our front sight tool is the optimal length for ease of use on gun sights.
- This handy sight adjuster tool provides elevation adjustment for A1 & A2 4 and 5-prong front sights.
- Night Fision offers the brightest tritium night sights on the market. Night Fision sights come with 30% more tritium than competitors for superior accuracy in low light / complete darkness. Night Fision’s tritium lamps are backed by the longest illumination guarantee (16 years) among all aftermarket gun sight companies.
- Perfect Dot tritium sights contain a ballistic polymer ring that will not chip, crack, or fade like paint. The sight rings are injected with a fluorescent pigment for superior daytime high visibility.
- 📝HANDY TOOL KIT FOR GLOCK: 1*Mag Disassembly Tool,1* Pin Punch Disassembly Tool,1*Glock Front Sight 3/16" Hex. Compatible with Standard Glock 9/40 Models: G17, G19, G20, G21, G22, G23, G24, G25, G26, G27, G28, G29, G31, G32, G33, G34, G35, G36, G37, G38, G39, G40, G41. Please note: Our tool kit does not work on the Glock 30 round magazines or extended type base plates.
- 📌FRONT SIGHT TOOL: It is a 3/16’’ hex thin wall nut driver to install and remove the front sights on Glock pistols.Solid build construction, made of durable metal.
Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative Reviews 2022
TRUGLO Glock Magazine Tool, Front Sight Tool and armorer’s disassembly Tool
So, unless you make a unique tool out of a socket, you won’t be able to get that small screw without a front sight tool. But I will say that even if you only use it once, this tool is well worth it. Unlike many front sight tools, this one features a shoulder inside the socket that is EXACTLY the depth of the screw head’s height. In other words, you may hold the slide right side up, look through the barrel hole, and push the screw and this tool in from the bottom to ensure you’re not cross threading or over tourquing.
It’s well-made, long-lasting, and performs exactly what it’s designed to do. It’s a hex wrench intended to go into small locations to remove the screw that holds in a front sight on most Glock handguns, so it’s quite basic and uncomplicated. It is excellent for anyone.
– Sturdy and well-made.
– It worked perfectly on a variety of Glock slide models.
– Works like a charm.
– The screws that keep the front sight in place have an quite tiny bolt head.
Real Avid 2-in-1 Tool for Glock Handguns, Includes Glock Compatible Front Sight Tool
- MUST HAVE: Glock accessories gunsmith tool kit that features 2 essential tools for maintenance and customization.
- EASY GUN DISASSEMBLY: 3mm punch makes a pin removal tool that fits all Glock pin sizes. Easily removes pins to disassemble your gun to clean, modify, or maintain.
Essentially, it’s a perfectly sized punch that you can carry in your range bag or cleaning supplies to make your life simpler. This is something you should only utilize on rare occasions, but it is useful to have. The key chain attachment allows you to easily connect it to your backpack and avoid losing it in the shuffle. It’s well-made, and I was able to remove a stuck pin with a rubber mallet.
It can link to my keys and be ready to use at the range or in the field if I need it. While I believe it COULD be bent, I feel it would take a lot of effort to bend it. If you do, you should look at what you’re using it on, since I’ve had very new Glocks and this just pulled the pins right out. There will be no pounding. If you follow the instructions, this is a fantastic small gadget.
Will this small gadget accomplish anything that you couldn’t do before? No, it merely makes your life simpler. In my opinion, this is a fantastic small specialized instrument that is well worth the money.
– Very portable and comfortable to use
– Very sturdy.
– This is a substantial, well-made instrument that should last a lifetime.
– It makes it easier to punch glock pins and replace the front sights.
– Removing the front sight could be a pain.
– I wish the tool was a little longer and had a larger handle to grip.
BASTION Premium Quality Gunsmithing Tools for Glock: Front Sight Tool
- WHAT YOU GET: GLOCK FRONT SIGHT TOOL (compatible with all Glock models); PRECISE FIT for sight removal & installation; features Magnetic Tip Fastener; 3/16 Hex Nut Driver gunsmithing tool; durable, lightweight & easy to use Glock Gunsmithing Tool
- PRECISE FIT GLOCK FRONT SIGHT REMOVAL & INSTALLATION TOOL: Don’t risk scratching up your Glock with the wrong tool. Our sight tool ensures precise screw removal and installation of Glock front sights (works with all Glock models).
Let me begin by saying that this small instrument is a game changer. The tool’s quality is excellent for the price. Installing the front sight is a breeze. The included magnet in the tool’s top keeps your sight screw in position so you don’t lose it during construction. I’ve already used it several times with no problems. I would strongly suggest this product to anyone in need of a front sight installation tool. Works well on Glocks and other weapons with comparable front sight installation.
If you don’t have strong hands, this is an excellent quality tool for accomplishing a challenging job. I’d seen a set of pliers used to disassemble a Glock magazine and done it myself, but this gadget is superior. The punch on the opposite end is ideal for assembly pins or changing backstraps. I’m not sure about the front sight, but I’d anticipate it to work well as well. Overall, this is a high-quality tool at a reasonable price.
– Easy to use,
– the tool is very high quality (made out of metal)
– Good quality tool for doing a tough job if you don’t have strong hands.
– If you have Pearce Grips Extensions on your mags the pin is too large for the hole.
Raiseek Front Sight Installation Hex Tool & Armorers Disassembly Tool for Glock
- Solid build construction; Made of durable stainless steel
- Includes 1 magnetized hex tool to aid in the installation and removal of front sights on Glock pistols
Excellent hex driver for the front Glock sight! I had purchased a different brand that was made of aluminum, and it had peeled when I attempted to remove the sight screw. This tool is made of steel, and it fits nicely. The gunsmith who fitted my old site used red locktite rather of blue, which made things difficult. I used a lighter to soften the locktite, but it still took a lot of torque to loosen and remove the hex screw.
This tool features a magnet that holds the screw in place when removing and inserting it; it’s quite useful. To reinstall a replacement sight, I recommend putting a drop of blue locktite on a metal can lid, then dipping the screw threads into the locktite drop the install while the screw is held by the magnet in the tool. Otherwise, you risk getting a lot of locktite splashed into the slide, which may be disastrous. I definitely suggest this product, which is also quite reasonably priced.
– Great for installing some pistol frontsights
– It shipped fast
– This tool is good quality and a good price
– It’s slightly too big for punching out the trigger connector.
Raiseek Front Sight Installation Hex Tool
- Compatible with all Glock Models; Solid build construction; Made of durable metal; Lifetime Warranty.
- Magazine Disassembly Tool: The easiest and fastest way to remove base plates from the standard Glock magazines without any damage to the plates and mag bodies
This 3-in-1 gadget is fantastic, especially considering the price. The mag floor plate tool is a piece of cake to use. It’s off in 3 seconds. It has a strong feel to it and does not leave a mark on the mag surface.
The front sight tool is a little sloppy, but I had no trouble removing and reinstalling the retaining screw multiple times simply to test it out.
The roll pin punch/disassembly punch worked perfectly for disassembling the complete weapon. It did not bend or mushroom out, as others have reported.
I would suggest this equipment to anyone that cleans their firearms on more than a field strip. Also useful to keep in your range bag.
– Well-made and useful.
– Works like a charm.
– The front sight tool is long enough to get a grip to remove the sight.
– The punch is not hardened steel
HIVIZ GL2014 Glock Interchangeable LITEWAVE Front Handgun Sight
- Generation 3 Interchangeable Front Sight
- Diagonal-Wave Design For Increased Durability And Brightest Sight
These vistas were fantastic. It’s simple to put together and comes with a red or white stick as well as a little tool for pushing out the green stick and inserting the new color choice. They are not visible in the dark; I expected them to glow for some reason, but they do not. Even though it’s still a fantastic sight, you will see your aim has improved over the day.
-Easy to install
-Available in green, red, and white
– Excellent lighting with natural daylight/underlight sources (with adjustment) – – Sturdy construction
– Not a night sight
Glock Tool Kit, Magazine Disassembly Tool Mag Plate Removal Tool Front Sight Installation
- ✅ COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Standard Glock 9/40 Models: G17, G19, G20, G21, G22, G23, G24, G25, G26, G27, G28, G29, G31, G32, G33, G34, G35, G36, G37, G38, G39, G40, G41. Please note: Our tool kit does not work on the Glock 30 round magazines or extended type base plates
- ✅ PREMIUM MATERIALS TO LAST: Piggy-G Magazine Disassembly Tool is made of T-6 Aluminum. It is sand-blasted and brushed with black anodized finish
Excellent tool set for Glock guns. The punch is great, and the Mag tool is quite sturdy, making it easier to disassemble tough Glock mags. My only complaint is that the front sight tool socket is too deep, causing the tool to scratch the finish on the inside of my slide (not a big deal). I would prefer if they added a magnetic tip to the sight tool, which would solve the depth issue and help keep the screw attached to the tool when removing/installing the front sight.
For the price, this is an excellent small instrument. Everything you might possibly need for usage with newer model Glock handguns is included. It also works well in smaller palms, making it ideal for both men and women.
– Has everything you could need
– Solid sturdy construction
– Small hand friendly
– The front sight tool socket is too deep
W WIREGEAR Sight Pusher Sight Tool with Heavy-Duty Construction
- Easy to Use: Our sight pusherwith bag is good for storing items when it is not in use. Glock sight pusher tool helps you avoid dust and damage. The liftable bag is convenient for carrying tools, and the foam confirms to the tools and is soft enough to provide wonderful cushioning to protect the tools.
- Good Quality: Made primarily of aluminum alloy.It has advantages of light weight, high strength, corrosion resistance, small deformation, strong fire resistance and long service life. This makes sight pusher more durable. At the same time, it can resist acid and alkali corrosion and is not affected by air pollution. It is resistant to ultraviolet rays, so your hardware can maintain its color and finish for a long time. The remaining parts are made of iron, which helps to improve the strength.
I’m telling you, it’s worth it to spend money on this one. The material is of high quality, and everything ran smoothly more smoothly than any other I’ve used before. It just took me a minute or two to perfectly align my brother’s G17 Gen 4 sights. It securely holds everything inside and does not scratch it as others do. If you’re worried about scratching your slide, just use a little cloth or something, but thus far there hasn’t been a single scratch and it works perfectly! I’m waiting for my sights for my Gen 5 G19, and I’ll be using this tool a lot! Excellent product with no BS… Seriously!
– Heavy duty, well conatructed.
– It’s very easy to figure out.
– It provides high leverage, is well-made, and will make replacing your sight a snap.
– Some rear iron sights can require a bit more finesse and patience to remove.
TACFUN Dual Front Sight Adjustment Tool with 4 & 5 Prong
- This is Front Sight Adjust tool, This tool has dual ends to work with both 4 and 5 prong front sights ( A1 / A2 Style ) Very well made solid Steel construction. Makes adjusting front sight post quick and easy.
- For Adjustment of 5-Prong A1 or 4-Prong A2 Front Sights
The tool appears to be well-crafted, and I don’t believe the prongs could be made any smaller. I determined that the cutouts in the sight were too tiny. I then removed the sight post and enlarged the cut outs using a rotary cutter and a tiny stone. The tool functioned wonderfully with this minor change. The tool’s prongs are just long enough to allow the sight to be relocated without becoming tangled. The sight’s locking post appears to be precisely where it should be. Using the tool is unquestionably simpler than the alternative way of adjusting.
I’m pleased with this tool.
In my opinion, I believe manufacturers should pay more attention to the front sight post. This is an entry-level rifle that may or may not be related to the problem.
– It’s a simple tool and good knurling.
– Seems sturdy enough.
– It is well made and a decent tool
– It does not always fit a standard A2 front sight.
Ozark Armament Front Sight Adjustment Tool
- ALL WEATHER EASY GRIP: Milled center on this adjustment tool gives you a firm grip as you make adjustments to your front iron sight post, Non slip milled center is perfect in all weather situations and while wearing gloves
- UNIVERSAL: Adjust any front sight post with this iron sight tool, Comes with both 4 and 5 prong ends and will work either a1 or a2 front posts, Eliminates slips that damage and scratch equipment which could cause injury, This front sight tool fits any standard front sight post to give precise elevation adjustments
Some complain it doesn’t work or that the teeth are too fragile and break, but it works well if you take 2-3 seconds to line it up correctly and depress the sight retention pin instead of just pushing it in like a square peg in a round hole. When making several rotations and turns nice and smoothly, the retention pin does not readily push it out. There are no complaints. It works perfectly. It’s a lot easier and faster than the previous “bullet” approach. For the record, I have flip up BUS’s that utilize four prong A2 type pins, so I haven’t tried the 5 prong side, but I have no reason to believe it wouldn’t work just as well.
– Made of steel bar stock
– It is machined well with a flat black parkerized type finish.
– Nice quality construction
– It’s made of metal and has a bit of weight to it. It feels strong, like it could hold up to heavy use.
– There are some negative comments but don’t believe them!
Real Avid 4-in-1 Tool for Glock Handguns, Compact Gun Multitool with Front & Rear Sight Tool
- FOR GLOCK PLATFORMS: Comprehensive armorer gun multitool is compatible with any Glock pistol.
- FRONT SIGHT TOOL: Magnetic 3/16" hex driver fits stock and custom front sights, compatible with Glock night sights, aftermarket tall height sights, Truglo Glock sights, Trijicon Glock sights and more.
This is a must-have tool! It’s not very huge and will easily fit in a range carry bag or a section of your work station! I own 12 different Glock models and improve each one with a larger magazine release, a larger slide release, and a larger take down release. I’m sure I’ll use this tool more than once but it’s a must have for anybody who enjoys disassembling their firearm to clean or upgrade. It makes life easier!
The instrument itself is excellent, however the packaging is a pain. It took me almost 15 minutes (as an ASE Master Technician who is knowledgeable with tools) to remove the tool from its packing. It was so aggravating that I almost tossed the instrument away. When I was extracting the tool from the card, I almost damaged it. It takes persistence and patience to get it open. Believe me, The program works well and is quite simple to use. Now all they have to do is work on the package.
– This is a handy tool
– Awsome multitool!
– Breaks down that glock fast and easy.
– The packaging is a pain.
LIRISY Glock Tool Kit, Front Sight Tool
- Front Sight Tool: it is a 3/16’’ hex thin wall nut driver to install and remove the front sights on Glock pistols
- Pin Punch Tools: a disassembly tool for removing all pins on Glock pistols
Glock magazines’ polymer baseplates aren’t damaged, therefore it works as advertised. Note that breaking the baseplate away will still take a surprising lot of effort, but the baseplate will not be damaged. I gave it four stars instead of five since it won’t work with baseplates other than Glock OEM or identical clones, and I bought it to place Pierce grip extensions on my G26. The mag’s capacity hasn’t changed, however if I need to disassemble it, I’m trapped using a pointed tool and risk damaging the disassembly hole.
– Great for the price
– Easy to use with any Glock
– Its made of Billet Aluminum and Anodized black.
– Works perfect of Glock factory magazines.
– It won’t work with baseplates
Patch and NcSTAR Heavy Duty Universal Pistol Dovetailed Rear Sight Pusher Tool
- Rear sight pusher will work with 90 degree and 30 degree rear sight profiles. Sig Sauer, H&K, CZ, Glock, S&W, and more.
- Both side witness windows tool frame to check sight alignment
I honestly thought this would be completely worthless, but I though I’d give it a shot because of the low price. Some of the evaluations mentioned stripped threads, component lubrication, and misaligned parts. When I first received the goods, the screw components were stiff and difficult to move, even after oiling everything. I put Slip 2000 on every thread and slid each screw 25-30 times back and forth till the end (took about 15 minutes). After that, the press functioned with little effort on my part. With one finger, I can change the left and right adjustment, and it glides smoothly from end to end.
I adjusted the sights on my CZ 75D PCR in approximately 10 minutes after setting everything up. The old sights were easily squeezed out, and the new sights were as simple to install. This was a wise investment. If you get this, be sure to fully grease everything and work the components in before using it. For the price, you can’t beat it.
– This one definitely does the job & you just can’t beat the price.
– It is very well made and worked perfectly
– The entire case was clean and professional looking.
– No instruction included
StarONE Universal Handguns Sight Pusher Tool Fit for Glocks 1911 Sig and Others
- Universal handgun sight pusher tool makes a perfect fit for square slides,not for angles or notched slides like XD, XDM or Shield.
- Sight pusher tool have vertical adjustment and a Ridged solid jaw to support the slide and not allowing it to easily move in a vertical or horizontal direction while in use.
This one appealed to me since it appeared to have greater interior space. I knew I’d be putting a red dot mount in the dovetail and would need the extra space that some of the pricier ones lacked. It worked perfectly for that, and I also used it to make some sights for a Glock. Although the clearance between the pusher block and the frame may be narrower, it appears to function properly. The block is also reversible, which was useful for the red dot plate. To avoid scuffing the slide’s polish, cover the saddle with electrical tape. Overall, it performed admirably for the task at hand.
– It got the job done at a reasonable price
– Did not come with instruction
W WIREGEAR Sight Pusher Sight Pusher Tool
- Accuracy:Our removal tool has a detailed scale for making precise adjustments. It can be moved horizontally to ensure accuracy even after a long period of use.
- Durable:Constructed of an aluminum frame with steel components. The screws on the tool have been strengthened, and all the plastic components are all made of special material and would not damaged easily, which avoids the whole machine being scrapped due to the damage of one part.
This is the sight pusher for you if you’re seeking for something durable and useful. This is a really heavy-duty machine. It’s a sturdy unit that doesn’t require the use of a vise. I used it on my SA XD, removing aftermarket sights and replacing them with new ones. The instructions are only OK, with a few spelling issues, but the machine functions well. I used the pusher to tighten the sight a couple of times and then pounded the anvil on the pusher with a brass hammer, which also worked beautifully!
The one thing I wish they incorporated or integrated into the present anvil would be a thinner part so you could press lower on the sights, even lower than the top of the dovetail. I contemplated either cutting it into the anvil or designing a new anvil to do this (it would put less strain on the real sight and push where it’s required the most). It would be great if they developed one that could be swapped out for the original.
– Great quality
– Good value for the money
– Easy to use
– I wish they included an additional anvil
Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative Benefits
The Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative has a number of benefits over the standard Glock front sight tool.
The Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative Increases accuracy by providing a more consistent and accurate sight alignment. When your front sight is off, your shots will be too. A Glock front sight tool alternative can help you to quickly and easily adjust your sights so that your shots are more accurate.
The Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative Increases speed by providing a more stable surface on which to grip the front sight. This allows for a more consistent and accurate sight alignment. With a properly adjusted front sight, you can take your time getting your shot off. This can be critical in a self-defense situation.
The Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative Increases confidence because it makes it easier to adjust the front sight on a Glock pistol. This can help you to get your sights aligned properly so that you can shoot more accurately. With a proper sight alignment, you can be more accurate. This accuracy will put you in a better position to use your firearm in an emergency situation when you need it most.
The Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative helps shooting safely by providing a stable surface to rest the gun on while adjusting the front sight. This prevents the gun from wobbling and helps ensure that the sights are adjusted correctly. This can prevent the accidental discharge of your gun that may occur when you are a little nervous.
Factors To Consider When Choosing Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative
When looking for a Glock front sight tool Alternative, it is important to consider the quality of the tool. It is also important to consider the size and weight of the tool, as well as the materials used in the construction of the tool. It is also important to consider the price of the tool.
When looking for a Glock front sight tool alternative, it is important to consider the quality of the product. The tool should be made of durable materials and be able to withstand regular use. It is also important that the tool is easy to use and fits securely on the gun.
Size and weight
When choosing a Glock front sight tool alternative, size and weight are important factors to consider. You would want a tool that is small and lightweight so that it is easy to carry and use.
Considering Glock Front Sight Too Alternativel ‘s materials is important because the tool is made of metal and can scratch or damage the sights if not used correctly. Some of the cheaper Glock Front Sight Tools are made of plastic. Plastic is a bad choice for a Glock Front Sight Tool because it will not be able to withstand any gunsmithing, which sometimes requires some force.
There is a choice for every budget, so it is important to first determine what your budget is. Once you know your budget, you can then begin to look at the different types of tools that are available and find the one that fits your needs and your budget.
FAQs about Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative
What is the Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative?
The Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative is a tool that helps you change the front sight on your Glock pistol. It is a replacement for the factory Glock tool, and is made from steel and aluminum. It is CNC machined and has a black oxide finish.
How does the Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative work?
The Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative is a small, metal tool that is inserted into the front sight of a Glock pistol in order to adjust the elevation. The tool has a small, notched end that fits into the front sight notch, and a protruding handle that can be used to adjust the elevation.
What are the benefits of using the Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative?
The Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative offers a number of benefits, including Increase speed, accuracy, confidence, and helping shoot safely.
What are the dimensions of the Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative?
The dimensions of the Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative are usually 2.5″ x 0.8″ x 0.5″. The tool comes with two options for elevation: – Up to 8 degrees (downward) with the small, notched end – Up to 13 degrees (upward) with the protruding handle /ledge.
If you are looking for the best Glock Front Sight Tool Alternative, the TRUGLO Glock Magazine Tool is a great option. It is well-made and easy to use, and I can guarantee that it works beautifully. I would definitely recommend purchasing one of these tools if you are in need of a new one.
If you don’t have the original Glock front sight tool, the Glock front sight tool alternative is a wonderful solution. This steel tool is intended to fit all Glock handguns and is composed of steel. It’s simple to operate and makes switching out the front sight a pleasure.