Do you like playing acoustic guitar? Do you want an American-made acoustic guitar that will rock your world? In this post, I have compiled a list of the best American-made acoustic guitars. These goods have been thoroughly examined by us on the market; if you have a need, please choose one of our five choices below.
Best Overall: Fender Paramount PM-1 Standard
- Mahogany back and sides provide a rich and balanced tone
- Grade "A" Sitka spruce top for strong and balanced projection
- The Mahogany neck with Ebony fingerboard provide comfort and a sharp attack
- Fishman-designed preamp
- A hard shell case and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included to help protect your investment
Do you need a high-quality Fender acoustic guitar? You should give the Paramount PM-1 Standard a go. The instrument has everything you might want in a guitar. Some excellent songs are due to the outstanding sound. The guitar is intended for professional musicians and others who like listening to high-quality music. The instrument features excellent hardware, including vintage-style radio control knobs.
Along with the phase controller, you receive a master volume and master tune. The warmth and balance of the music are amazing. Because of the smaller size, it is ideal for musicians who also sing.
Best Ebony Bridge: Breedlove Solo Concert CE Red Cedar
- Solid western Red Cedar top, ovangkol back & sides, Mahogany neck
- African ebony Fretboard, 25.5" Scale Length, 1.687" nut width
- African ebony Bridge, offset Dot Inlays, Abalone ring rosette
- LR Bags EAS VTC electronics, Chrome closed gear tuners
- Includes: deluxe Breedlove Gig Bag, ChromaCast Pick Sampler, Guitar stand, Med-Light Gauge Guitar strings, Suede strap, 10-foot Pro Series instrument Cable, & Microfiber Polish Cloth
Breedlove is a well-known guitar maker in the United States. The maker, based in Oregon, is responsible for some of the greatest guitars on the market. The Solo Concert is a great example of their outstanding work. The guitar has a small body that makes it simple to play. There are 20 frets on the rosewood fretboard. The neck is mahogany, while the body is a laminated rosewood construction. Solo is an electro-acoustic guitar with an under-saddle piezo pickup by L.R Baggs. A sophisticated 3-band EQ control is also included.
Best Material Type: Taylor Guitars 224ce-K DLX Koa Deluxe Grand
Taylor guitar is well-known around the nation as one of the greatest guitar brands on the market today. Many people like acoustic guitars because of their tone, sound, and design. The 224ce-K DLX exemplifies their exceptional work. The guitar is made in the United States and has an American feel. The Hawaiian Koa, a tropical hardwood, was used to make the guitar. It is essential to the tone’s sound and creates a distinct theme while performing. This guitar’s neck is solid Sapele, while the fretboard is made of African mahogany and has 20 frets.
Best Body Type: Martin Standard Series D-28 Dreadnought
- Body Body type: D-14 Fret Cutaway: Non-cutaway Top wood: Sitka Spruce Back & sides: East Indian rosewood Bracing pattern: Non scalloped X-type Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Low profile Standard Taper Nut width: 1.69" (43mm) Fingerboard: Ebony Neck wood: Select Hardwood Scale length: 25.4" Number of frets: 20 Neck finish: Satin Electronics Pic
- The tone of the Martin D-28 Acoustic Guitar is what separates it from all other guitars
- It has a solid Sitka spruce top with glossy finish, special East Indian rosewood for the polished back and sides, and genuine ebony fingerboard and bridge
- With its rich, resonant warmth and punchy volume, the D-28 is particularly well-suited to music styles requiring loud, powerful rhythm accompaniment
- Includes Martin deluxe hardshell case and limited lifetime warranty
The Martin D-28 was a favorite of these two giants, and it has continued to amaze seasoned musicians since its debut in 1931! This is one of the best guitars in history, with balanced tonal notes that are superb in both bass and treble. When performed with rhythm, the guitar generates clarity in harmony. The look is unremarkable, which is fine since the Martin D-28 is quite comfortable to carry and feels like a luxury instrument.
Best Grand Auditorium Body: Taylor Guitars 314ce V-Class Grand
- Grand Auditorium Cutaway Body with Sitka Spruce Top and Sapele Back & Sides
- Patented V-Class Bracing System
- Taylor Expression System 2 Electronics
- 300 Series Appointments Including Natural Gloss Top, Satin Back/Sides, Black Binding & Pickguard, and Gemstone Inlays
- Includes Hardshell Case
The firm forewent high-end components like the tortoiseshell pickguard, mother-of-pearl inlays, and fancy binding to provide a less expensive Taylor instrument with the outstanding sound and quality craftsmanship we would expect from an American-made acoustic guitar. This is ideal for individuals on a budget who desire the bright and clear high-end notes, deep bass, and smooth middle of a Taylor guitar.
- Material and Dimensions: Made of high-quality leather, our strap is durable and adjustable, fitting any player's needs with dimensions of 2.5" Inch Wide, adjustable length 41" to 56" Inch for optimal fit. Whether you're an expert or a first-time player, our strap is a must-have accessory for any musician. Choose from a variety of designs and show off your unique personality.
- Stylish and Practical: Elevate your performance with our stylish and practical guitar strap. Designed with both form and function in mind, our strap offers a comfortable and secure fit, while also making a statement with its customizable design options. Perfect for guitarists of all levels, from beginners to professionals. Order now and take your playing to the next level!
- Confidence and Comfort with Our Anti-Slip Guitar Strap: Say goodbye to slipping and sliding during your performances with our innovative anti-slip guitar strap. Made of high-quality leather and featuring a padded locking system, our strap ensures maximum support and security for your instrument. Compatible with all button lock systems, it's perfect for acoustic, electric and bass guitars. Our strap supports your active music-life, allowing you to rock out with confidence and comfort.
- Perfect Gift for Guitar Lovers: Looking for the perfect gift for a guitar enthusiast? Look no further than our premium guitar strap! Made of high-quality materials and designed for both comfort and style, our strap is the ideal accessory for any guitar player. Compatible with all button lock systems and featuring a padded locking system for added security, our strap is suitable for players of all levels and styles. Surprise the guitarist in your life with the gift they'll love, use for years!
- Perri's unique and awesome Guitar Straps, designed in Canada: From metalheads to classical virtuosos, Perri's unique and awesome straps are designed to take your playing to the next level. With over 20 years of experience crafting premium-grade products, Perri's is a family-owned business that cares about your music as much as you do. Choose from a wide variety of colors, designs, and custom options, and become a true guitar guru of the music world. Let your strap rock on with Perri's!
- Casey, Bert (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 75 Pages - 05/16/2019 (Publication Date) - Watch & Learn, Inc. (Publisher)
- The Squier SA-150 is a full-size steel-string acoustic that offers big sound at a small price.
- It's strong enough to stand up to the everyday use (and abuse) that beginning players might throw its way thanks to its all-laminate construction with lindenwood top and mahogany back and sides.
- This guitar also features scalloped "X"-bracing, mahogany neck and a durable dark-stained maple fingerboard to give you an instrument that looks as good as it sounds.
- With its slim, easy-to-play neck and full-bodied dreadnought tone, the SA-150 is an ideal choice for all rookie strummers.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE BOX: A gig bag is included so you can keep your instrument safe when you're on the go. The included clip-on tuner is easy to use and delivers reliable performance. Included in this bundle is a guitar strap, extra strings, string winder and picks so you can start playing your instrument immediately. Our exclusive Austin Bazaar instructional DVD provides the guidance you need as you learn your new instrument.
- ♫ A TASTE OF CARBON FIBER - Carbon Fiber may have become a buzzword in the acoustic guitar world. You are intrigued. But the price of at least hundreds of dollars scares you off a little bit. Then you discover Nova Go. It's carbon fiber and less expensive. You are thinking about giving this a shot, right? This is what we intended: bringing quality carbon fiber acoustic guitar, that's of great value.
- ♫ WHY CARBON FIBER - Nova Go is made of carbon fiber composite material, which means it's impervious to temperature and humidity change. Taking it to chill on a beach with the hot bright sun up above, or to a hiking trip deep in a mountain, or even further to shoot some beautiful Instagram posts in a snow land, Nova Go would stay stable, with no warp nor cracks. That's the edge of carbon fiber acoustic guitars.
- ♫ SOLID BUILD & EASY TO PLAY - The body of Nova Go is 1/2 sized (35 in.), molded all in one piece, meaning that the bridge is a cohesive part of the top, not glued upon like traditional acoustic guitars. It would never snap or fall off. Meanwhile, we've put a truss rod into the neck, giving your more adjustability for the string action, even though the factory setup is already optimum.
- ♫ ZERO FRET - Also, the "Zero Fret" feature is added to this acoustic guitar for smoother tuning, and fret ends are polished to round edges for a more comfortable hand feel. 5 colors available: black, white, pink, blue, purple.
- ♫ PRACTICAL ACCESSORIES - This Nova Go acoustic guitar comes with a gig bag. The packaging is colorful and delicately designed. You can send it straight as a gift to someone you love or care about. A hexagon wrench is also included for you to adjust the string action.
- Solid sitka spruce top
- Nato back & sides
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge
- Diecast tuners
- Bitoun, Julien (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 256 Pages - 09/14/2018 (Publication Date) - Firefly Books (Publisher)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Jesionowski, Lindsey (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 272 Pages - 04/05/2022 (Publication Date) - Puzzles Publishing (Publisher)
- HAPPY March 2023 Jewelry Deals Limited Supply Get It Now Before It's Sold Out; Solid 14 karat Yellow Gold ; Length 20mm ; Width 20mm ; Hypoallergenic ; Gifts Jewelry Necklaces Pendants Charms Musical Instruments
- Stunning Gift Packaging; Each item is hand-wrapped with you in mind; Ideal Cute Gift for Family; Anniversary; Her; Weddings; Birthdays; Wife; Mother; Mom; Daughter; Son; Sister; Grandma; Nana; Aunt; Best Friends and more
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee; Lifetime Warranty by IceCarats proudly an AMERICAN OWNED and Operated Company; Certificate of Authenticity card included with every purchase
- Premium Solid 14k Yellow Gold; Our jewelry is made from High Quality Premium Materials; Gems; Faceted Stones; Swarovski Crystals and Hand-Stamped for Authenticity as well as FTC law Approved; Fabulous Value-for-Money means happy customer
- Limited Collection Just For You; We have created this personalized collection to help you celebrate your first most memorable occasions from the heart and enhance your everyday fashion decorations color statement look
- Renowned for re-imagining songs from American Idol to his stirring viral hit with Cher's "Believe", Adam Lambert - the Grammy-nominated pop icon, LGBTQ trailblazer and Queen frontman - brings you High Drama, a wonderfully diverse collection of covers with a twist, held together by Adam’s once-in-a-generation voice and trademark flair.
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- 02/24/2023 (Publication Date) - BMG Rights Management (US) LLC (Publisher)
- Factory sealed DVD
- Rod Stewart, Chrissie Hynde (Actors)
- English (Publication Language)
- Audience Rating: Unrated (Not Rated)
- English (Publication Language)
- 146 Pages - 06/01/2019 (Publication Date) - Hal Leonard (Publisher)
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid Santos rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice Santos rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Every Blueridge now comes with an exclusive sturdy, padded Blueridge logo bag
Can you play the acoustic guitar the same way as the electric guitar?
These guitars are somewhat different. They are also intended for various genres. However, there are electro-acoustic guitars, which may be used as either. These guitars include crossover characteristics and may be plugged in to function as electric guitars. Acoustic guitars are ideal for mellow music, but electric guitars are suitable for rock and metal.
What’s the difference between the acoustic guitar and the electric guitar?
The biggest distinction between the two is the tone. The sound of an electric guitar is different from that of acoustic guitar. However, only an experienced player will perceive the difference.
They will provide you with all you need from an American-made acoustic guitar. They are tiny, portable, and packed with the greatest features. Although other foreign acoustic guitars play at a comparable level, they have the edge over them because of their long history.