Money should not be an obstacle to stop you from enjoying your music passion. Looking for an electric guitar, which is usually believed to be costly, will not be a problem as we can give you our review about the 19 best electric guitar under 2000 dollars.
As the demand for musical instruments has been rising at an ever-increasing pace, this market field is getting more and more crowded. In terms of guitar, there is a variety of types ranging from different prices, so you don’t need to be concerned about the low budget since there is a host of ideal electric guitars waiting for you to buy.
With this article, we will show you a big picture of the electric guitar market with a reasonable price but still perfectly function, some of them may even exceed your expectations. Spend a couple of minutes to read and you can pick up the best electric guitar for your own soon!
Best Electric Guitar Under 2000 Comparison 2022
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Electric Guitar Under 2000, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- Includes a Squier 6-string Stratocaster electric guitar, padded gig bag, a Frontman 10G Amp, a strap, a cable, a stand, clip on tuner, picks, and an extra set of strings
- This beginner's starter pack was masterfully curated around a Squier Stratocaster and has everything you need to play guitar
- Electric Guitar: The RockJam electric guitar included in this kit features a full-sized electric guitar made from a basswood body, it has three single-coil pickups, a pickup selector, two tone controls, a volume control, and a whammy bar. It has an ergonomic ST design and a striking high-gloss finish and metal gearheads for more accurate tuning.
- 2021 Electric Guitar Amplifier: This electric guitar kit includes a 10-watt guitar amp with tone and gain controls. It also has a headphone output so you can practice in privacy and a carry handle so you can transport easily.
- 30" ELECTRIC GUITAR: This sophisticated right-handed guitar is handmade with an all wood construction, delivering smooth tone. Great for rock and roll and everything else! Intended for beginner and intermediate players - ready to use out of the box
- PRACTICAL DESIGN: Upgraded model has a pretty finish with nice arches and fine craftsmanship. Lightweight enough to easily grip while playing, in sitting or standing position. Features great tones and outstanding playability. The natural, bright sound complements the warm sounds of the solid wood
- High Quality Material: Electric guitar beginner kits comes with Rosewood fingerboard, Canadian Maple neck with “C”shaped profile, Solid basswood body, environmental pickguard, and the frets are polished by hand, which are very round and greatly reduce the damage to your finger.
- S-S-H pickups: Beginner electric guitar set has two classic Single-coil pickups and One Humbucker pickup has strong stability and increased the thickness of the sound. S-S-H pickups is suitable for a Texas blues/rock sound.
- [H-S-S pickups] Donner electric guitar has two classic Single-coil pickups and one power 203S Humbucker pickup. 5 ways pickup switches and 2-tone & Volume controls for choosing. Suitable for both beginners and professionals.H-S-S pickups are not just perfect for a Texas blues/rock sound, but for other musical styles too.
- [Canadian maple neck with “C”shaped profile] Donner DST-100 beginner electric guitar bundle uses purpleheart wood fingerboard, poplar solid body, Canadian maple neck with “C” shaped profile, classic design, comfortable fit.
- -Electric Bass Guitar with Professional sound.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Slash ., John 5, Johnny A (Actors)
- Save hundreds of dollars on lessons and learn you what you need to know in this 4 DVD beginners set to get you playing the electric guitar immediately
- With years of guitar and teaching experience, Chris Liepe will have you playing in no time with his proven teaching style
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- Music Theories (Publisher)
- Lightweight Portable Gig Bag for Electric Guitars: bag dimension 40.9”x15.5”x2.7”, upper bout 11.8”, lower bout 14.7”, fits for 40 inch Electric Guitars. NOTE: THIS GIG BAG IS TOO SHORT FOR AN ELECTRIC BASS GUITAR. Please select from electric bass guitar bags in our store if you need one.
- 6mm Padding Throughout: This black CAHAYA padded electric guitar bag focus on basic storage and carrying need, defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches, also the sturdy zipper and rubber shockproof base protect the guitar well.
Top 19 Best Electric Guitar Under 2000 Reviews 2022
ESP E-II Horizon-III
- The ESP E-II Series is our highest-quality factory-produced instrument collection
- A bold variation on the classic ESP Horizon shape, with an extended and beveled upper horn and a shortened lower horn
A gorgeous present to be the first position on the list of the best electric guitar under 2000 dollars. Coming from the highest quality factory producing instrument collection of ESP, Horizon-III can be counted as a redoubtable competitor in the friendly-budget guitar market.
It is hard to keep your eyes off this ESP E-II Horizon-III with its bold variation on the classic ESP Horizon shape, featuring an extended and beveled upper horn and a shortened lower horn. The curve seems to blend into your body while playing it.
Owning the great Gotoh TOM bridge in custom 5, fitted with a Seymour Duncan Jazz neck, this guitar is designed for the high-level players who can not accept compromises in their incredible instrument’s skill during the show.
To help you keep this Reindeer Blue fellow in safe and brand new, a hard shell case is included that makes the guitar even more economical!
- Unique and stylish design
- Different tones and great sounds
- Include a hardshell case
- Designed for serious players
Fender Eric Clapton Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Soft v-shaped neck and vintage frets offers the feel and vibe of a vintage Strat.
- Three Vintage Noiseless pickups deliver the full range of vintage Strat tones with absolutely no 60-cycle hum.
Talking about Fender, people are usually reminded of the good quality as well as durability, which may lead to high price. However, this is the second low-budget electric guitar in our review list from Fender that will not let you down.
Eric Clapton Stratocaster can leave a deep impression on you with its V-shaped maple neck. Having a standard Fender tremolo system with three noiseless pickups to produce the greatest sounds without any noise.
It is essential to point out those vintage frets. While many guitars nowadays include jumbo or jumbo fret with medium wire, there appears to be a fear that people will have to learn to use them or that they will not feel comfortable. In reality, these frets are very pleasant to the touch. String bends seems great, chording is simple, and the fretboard is totally smooth without hitting any speed bumps.
A 25db mid-boost is included for better tone, giving you more note sustain via the amplifier. The Fender tremolo mechanism is also included with the instrument. If you enjoy classic rock ‘n’ roll, blues, and other related genres, this Eric Clapton Fender Stratocaster has everything you might want.
- Impressive Robust design
- Easy to control
- Comfortable neck
- Should have stainless steel frets
- Only suitable for some music styles
Fender American Professional Telecaster
- Body Body shape: Single cutaway Body type: Solid body Body material: Solid wood Top wood: Not applicable Body wood: Alder, Ash on 2-Color Sunburst, Natural, Crimson Red Transparent and Butterscotch Blonde Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Modern Deep C Neck wood: Maple Joint: Bolt-on Scale length: 25.5 in. Truss rod: Dual-action Neck finish: Satin <
- Fender is guided by one clear, simple directive: make life better for musicians
Are you a fan of the classic electric guitar with a powerful body? Then this one may seem familiar as they share some features. With the same length as 25,5 inches, they both have 22 frets and are 9.5-inch radius, and treble-bleed volume. The selector switch featuring three ways and body made from alder, neck made from maple with a layer of satin urethane coat are also apparent in these two types.
Nonetheless, you can differentiate them from each other when holding and playing the American Professional Telecaster. The rounded neck with some advancement is a vital feature that helps you to make some pleasant sounds, not to mention the marvelous circuit with treble-bleed which is able to control the sound frequency even when changing the volume.
Intonation made from this best electric guitar is also amazing, as it is equipped with the saddles for barrels made of brass. Having two strong V-Mod pickups with a punchy twang, Fender American Professional Telecaster will give an incredible performance with a timbre that classical music devotees desire to hear.
This product is such a good choice when you are searching for a classical awesome guitar with a low cost.
- Dynamic tones
- Perfect pickups
- Have many versions to choose
- Quite heavy
Ibanez JEM77P Steve Vai Signature
- Contoured basswood body
- 5-piece maple and walnut bolt-on neck
Ibanez is not a strange name in the guitar manufacturing business, as it gains reputation for the wonderful electric instruments in the metal or rock styles. It is great that we still can look for some guitars with a limited price range from this brand, and JE77 Vai Signature is a potential candidate.
The first thing that makes this guitar stand out is the signature from a rock star – Steve Vai. About the flexible neck, you can easily replace it when necessary with the bolt-on acting as an amazing tool protection. Reaching the highest note with this guitar is nothing difficult since it has 24 maple collar frets, just be free to express yourself!
JEM77’s pickup design is marvelous to produce many levels of tones, along with two humbuckers with a single coil. There also includes the tone volume as well as selector for pickups to switch them.
This Ibanez guitar gives you a lot of bang for your buck. It can make a variety of sounds and maintains its position well. If you’re looking for a great signature guitar from a musician you admire, the Ibanez JEM77 Steve Vai Signature is a steal at under $2000.
- Solid design
- Beautiful unique pattern
- Produce many sound style
- Confusing fret markers due to the flower pattern
Godin XTSA Solid Body 3
- North American made
- Double-Action Truss Rod
With a reasonable price, Godin XTSA now is among the best electric guitar under 2000 dollars that you should not ignore as there are many interesting characteristics in that solid body.
This gorgeous includes bells as well as whistles along with the electronics go, which guarantees you to make an incredible tone. It also has locking tuners and a very nice tremolo bar. The onboard pickup, as well as Godin humbuckers and a Godin pickup with just one coil, give this guitar both an electric and acoustic sound.
Three outputs are available in this gorgeous guitar, they are for electrical humbuckers, synth with 13 pins, and a combination. The combination creates acoustic bridge pickups as well as the electric humbuckers. Having a five-way turn, you can switch between those electric and acoustic guitar sounds.
Again, for the price, Godin XTSA Solid Body 3 is a brilliant choice to fulfill your music passion. The sound choices are incredible, and you’re going to have a lot of fun playing it. There’s even a dual-action truss rod to hold the neck of your guitar in good shape.
- Amazing sound
- Solid guitar appearance
- Players might be confused at first due to some advanced features.
ESP LTD EC-1000 EverTune
- Designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that professional musicians need, while still being affordable
- The EverTune bridge system delivers constant tension that keeps your guitar in tune
The next best electric guitar under 2000 dollars dollars that we highly recommend is this EverTune. With the body from mahogany and maple cap, it becomes far more distinctive with the See Through Black and Brown Sunburst coat.
ESP LTD EC-100 has some plus points for its diversity of tones thanks to the Seymour Duncan pickups. You have complete control over the timbre, which ranges from absolute and damaging on that JB humbucker to soft and gentle on the collar.
Playability can be considered as a strength of this electric guitar. Holding the brilliant feature of that EC-1000ET, it is able to provide stability in the tone and intonation as well as setting them throughout the neck in such an easy way. Thus, you are ready to confidently show off your talent with those incredible sounds.
- EverTune bridge keeps players in tune
- Perfect playability
- Smooth to control
- May be a bit difficult to handle at first
ESP LTD EC-1000 EverTune
- Comparable in build quality to ESP's LTD Deluxe "1000 Series" instruments
- Features a dark and menacing design theme of all-black finish, components, and hardware
A great metal and rock guitar that you should not pass by!
Another mahogany with cap body made from maple is on the list, but LTD EC-1000 from EverTune stands out with its modern mahogany neck including three pieces.The collection on through neck is extremely well-made, with a lovely transition from the heel to the neck. From the guitar’s front, the fretboard of Macassar Ebony has very little dots, but when viewed upward from the collar, the glow in those dark dots are seen as the fret markers.
The primary feature that makes this guitar excellent is absolutely it’s fitted bridge. It should come as no surprise that this instrument can be tuned when you attempt highly exaggerated string dragging or other heinous acts.
EC-1000 sounds perfect with many vibrant tones thanks to the neck. This can be the guitar you are looking for if a good tune is what you need in the best electric guitar under 2000 dollars.
- Suitable for different styles
- Simple technique to use
- Responsive to dynamic playing
- Complex to get grips with initially
PRS CE 24
- Mahogany back and maple top Bolt-on maple neck Rosewood fretboard Pattern Thin carve Satin nitro finish PRS 85/15 pickups Volume and push/pull tone control 3-way toggle switch Includes gig bag
When it comes to the best electric guitar under 2000 dollars, it is such a shortcoming if we don’t mention the PRS CE 24. With the attractive classic dark cherry sunburst coat, CE 24 proves itself to be in the top best electric guitar that is affordable.
Before making beautiful sounds from this guitar, we can clearly observe its perfect classical design. Even though you do not have to pay a fortune to purchase CE 24, you still can own a fantastic guitar with good quality materials: mahogany for the body, maple for the top and neck and fingerboard from rosewood. Its marvelous coat can offer you many colors to suit your style, namely amber, Trampas green or cherry sunburst.
Furthermore, 85/15 pickup belonged to CE 24 can be a guaranteed keeper-guitar purchase. These pickups are uncanny in a very clear way with great midrange but still can do metal and non-metal well, which helps you to craft your tone.
If you are looking for a mix of amazing top finish, workmanship, capability and tone all in one guitar, CE 24 is the one for you.
- Surprisingly high quality
- Perfect sounds
- The case
Ibanez Artcore AS73
- Artcore set mahogany neck
- Double-cutaway, all-maple body
When talking about the price point, we can not refuse that Ibanez has built a plenty of marvelous instruments. This Ibanez AS73 is one of those, which is inspired by the Gibson ES335 family.
With a slightly smaller and slimmer body, it weighs a lot less than the Gibson and thus more easy to play. It has a slim comfy profile neck and those frets are as smooth as glass, which is willing to give you the most pleasant experience.
A warm, rich sound is one of the brightest features of AS73 as its semi-hollow body makes it resonate nicely. This guitar would be absolutely suitable for those who are beginners just starting to learn playing. I’ve played a lot of Ibanez guitars over the years, and this is one of the best.
- Stylish looking
- Easy to play
- Impeccable finish
- Quite crackly bridge
Dean Custom Zone
- Mahogany Top
- Bolt-On Neck
A striking instrument for your performance! With a friendly-budget price, this Dean Custom Zone will exceed your expectation.
We bet that it is hard to not focus on that shiny chrome-like green neck, and those silver fret bars are awesome. That neck is also very similar to the modern C profile MIM strat too.
Dean Custom Zone is really playable that fits well with your hands and has a nice slow action. The precise tuners contribute to great sounds that will not make you disappointed.
You could spend a lot of money and still not get as much with this shredder. It’s easy to play and can deliver a variety of great tones that you’ll enjoy. I was blown away by the variety of sounds I could make with it.
Looking for the best electric guitar under 2000 dollars to be a highlight in your performance as well as your style? Dean Custom Zone can solve the problem.
- Bolt-on neck
- Attractive look
- Awesome sounds
- Be careful to protect the green finish
Jackson JS Series Dinky JS11
- Solidbody Electric Guitar with Basswood Body
- Amaranth Fingerboard
The last electric guitar in our list is for beginners to intermediate players, which is another product that will make you marvel at its functions with a nice price.
Jackson JS Series Dinky JS11 plays like a dream right out of the box. The neck is unbelievably comfortable to play with great mobility. Surprisingly, this instrument has little fret buzz which is very common even for expensive guitars. However, it has no locking nut so try not to use the tremolo bar unless you want to tune after every use.
JS Series Dinky JS11 provides you with pickups that sound good for metal, it is light and stays in tune reasonably. On this one, I like the sounds you can get from the pickups. It doesn’t have the same bite as humbuckers, but it works well for rock and other tones.
- Skinny comfortable neck
- excellent mobility
- Stay in tune
- No locking nut included
Yamaha Pacifica 612 VII FM
- Graph Tech TUSQ Nut
- Seymour Duncan Pickups/SSL-1, SSL-1 RwRp, Custom 5 TB-14
It is irrefutable that Yamaha Pacifa guitars have their own position in the top of the best electric guitar under 2000 dollars since 1990. We have strong faith in this product that it totally worths every penny you paid for it by the great advantages.
One of the most attractive features of Pacifica 612 VII is its appealing combination of tonewoods, great hardware and those electronics with incredible craftsmanship as well as playability. Surprisingly, this Yamaha 612 FM has Electronics and appliances of the highest quality which ensures to make the standard-quality redesigns that you may not find easily in other guitars with the same price range.
An excellent tone can be its strength thanks to the Seymour Duncan SSL-1’s solitary loop pickups. Thick and strong tones are available with the single coils, which fully suit the humbucker to control volume drop during changing pickups.
When you set the neck or bridge in the middle state, the wind or reverse SSL-1 at the center pickup can offer you a perfectly quiet performance but still give the appealing “quack” noise that many Stat fans enjoy.
In general, 612 VII FM from Yamaha Pacifica will not make you disappointed with its professional looks and high-standard hardware.
- Provide a wide range of tones
- The neck heel is not as slim or contoured
- Smooth modern superstrat structure
- Pickups should have higher output
Gibson SG Standard ‘61
Are you saying “wow” to this beautiful guitar? It is reasonable as the outstanding features are all in this guitar, starting with the appealing vintage cherry coat.
Owning a body and neck made from mahogany and fingerboard made from rosewood, Gibson SG Standard ‘61 radiates wherever it goes, helping you to shine on the stage with a unique look.
Among other products from Gibson, SG Standard has its own special long story to tell. Les Paul – the old version of this guitar – had to be stopped producing so that Gibson can completely focus on SG Standard ‘61. Finally, it becomes one of the best electric guitar under 2000 dollars that can attract any one at the first glance, even though its design is not what producers actually expected.
If you are curious about the electric guitar that maintains its gold standard in the guitar production industry 60 years later, don’t hesitate to order one right now.
- Slim taper neck
- Changes are mostly cosmetic
- Radiate the stage
- Do not have much modern feature
Jackson Soloist SL7 HT
- "Body Body Type | Not Specified Cutaway | Not Specified Top Wood | Not Specified Body Wood Back and Sides | Not Specified Body Bracing Pattern | Not Specified Body Finish | Satin Orientation | Right Handed Neck Neck Shape | Not Specified Nut Width | 1.75 in. (44.45 mm) Fretboard | Ebony Neck Wood | Maple Scale Length | 25.5"" Number of Frets | 24 Neck Finish | Oiled Electronics Acoustic/Electric | Not Specified Other Headstock Overlay | Not Specified Tuning Machines | Die-cast Bridge | Not
- "The Pro Series Soloist SL7 HT is a unique music machine that redefines metal prowess and innovative guitar design
Hardtail bridge? Check. Die-cast locking tuner? Check. Reasonably-priced 7 strings? Double check.
Jackson Soloist SL7 HT will satisfy your need with many incredible functions, but first, let’s take a quick look at its outstanding design. The mysterious beauty of this guitar is defined by the ashlar sheet, featuring a distinctive Satin Gray coat atop a piece of mahogany. The maple collar with a single coil creates a neck-through design by covering all the way to the body’s heel.
Just like other products from Jackson’s Soloist’s line, SL7 HT owns a quick-witted neck instead of a skinny shape to spread the powerful rock atmosphere. Imagine when you are playing this guitar with sparkles from the charming ash layer on the back and two sides of the body, nothing can be cooler.
Moreover, we can not pass by without mentioning the highlighted treble with midrange by the rolling bass. SL7 HT has the pickups which can make low strings create bright and amazing sound, unlike the soft one coming from other seven-string guitars. Thus, it would be perfect while playing with an amp setting.
- High-output Duncan
- High-standard clear and vivid sound
- Solid all around
- Quite heavy
Gibson USA Flying V HP 2017 Electric Guitar
- It captures every nuance of the original styling, and delivers tones that match its iconic and aggressive looks thanks to a pair of roaring Dirty Fingers+ humbuckers.
- With Chrome details and genuine Mother of Pearl inlays, a neck that has been redesigned specifically to cater to the needs of rapid players who demand the smoothest access to the high notes.
Another amazing product from Gibson that we believe to be worth considering. Among many costly strong rock guitars in the market, this USA Flying V HP 2017 counts for one of the best electric guitar under 2000 dollars for you to check out.
The V-shaped look would absolutely impress you at the first sight. Wondering if it is hard to handle? The answer is no with the unique flying V-shaped, featuring 22 frets from the rosewood fingerboard. About the pickups, those humbuckers are called Dirty Fingers that can give you perfect sounds, which can make Flying V HP stand out from other Gibson guitars.
The guitar’s electronics include two volume controls, one tone regulator, and a pickup selector switch. It is not a hard nut to crack to find a multi-style guitar anymore, as with the Flying V HP 2017’s appearance, it can easily fit various types of performance styles namely rock, blues or metal.
- Excellent appearance
- Solid hardware
- Require a tremolo systems
Gibson USA Les Paul Tribute HP 2017
- This Les Paul's deceptively vintage looks are upgraded at every turn, with a slim-taper neck with soloist's width, a fast-access neck heel.
- 57 Classic and '57 Classic+ humbuckers, titanium bridge saddles and steel studs, G FORCE auto-tuning system.
Let us introduce you about this fantastic Gibson guitar which is on the list of the best rock guitars but only costs you no more than $2000.
With the flawless finish, Les Paul HP 2017 has such a look-comfortable neck featuring nice fretwork and smooth string bending. This guitar is also lightweight and resonant that helps you to easily reach the higher frets.
The outstanding thing about this rock guitar is its excellent sound. There are two controls, 2 volumes, with the pickup selector for your convenience. It also includes 2 humbucking pickups in a vintage style to offer you high quality rock sounds. The G Force auto-tuning part is equipped to make the guitar keep the tune stable and provide preset tunings in order to replace them easily.
It can easily produce a wide range of rock, blues, country, metal, and other tones. With this marvelous instrument, you will have a chance to enjoy its beautiful tones and sounds to make your liveshow perfect!
- Comfortable rosewood fingerboard
- Come with a hard case
- Good quality control
- Slightly neck heavy
- Gimmicky turning system
Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2019
No products found.
As the name “Traditional”, this buddy is on the top of greatest traditional electric guitar by nature as well as the latest version of Les Paul in the last six decades. Are you a vintage-style conscious? Then this guitar is totally a good choice.
This Traditional 2019 is the original Fender American from the short-termed Les Paul product line. It is very light-lifting and thin which is the great option for players who are well travellers so that they can easily bring it around. The rounded feel neck with taper is obviously appeal to players loving vintage styles.
Can not pass without mentioning the attractive look of Les Paul Traditional 2019. The body with 2 pieces of mahogany and the top with carved maple makes a perfect combination, along with the one-piece neck and Cherry Sunburst andTobacco Burst coat. The rosewood fingerboard including 22 frets helps you to comfortably perform the greatests show.
If you want to own the best electric guitar under 2000 dollars that can perfectly express your vintage style, don’t hesitate to take an order!
- No weight relief or compound radius
- Appealing beef to the neck shape
- Nice voice pickups to match the style
- More suitable to vintage style instead of others
Gibson ES-335 Figured
- Body Body shape: ES-335 Body type: Semi-Hollow Body material: Maple, Poplar, Maple Top wood: AAA Figured Maple, Poplar, Maple Body wood: Maple, Poplar, Maple Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Orientation: Right Handed Neck Neck shape: Rounded C Neck wood: Mahogany Joint: Set Scale length: 24.75" Truss rod: Single Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Fretboard Material: Rosewood Radius: 12" Fret size: M
- This gorgeous ES-335 adds elegance to its versatile tones with a beautifully figured maple top while inheriting all of the great features of the standard ES-335
Let’s turn to another amazing product from the name Gibson. The non-historical ES-335 Figured has been asserted to be the greatest featuring many excellent details that you should take a look now.
Not only leaving a deep impression on us with the gorgeous red color of the Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish, ES-335 Figured also makes people love it at the first sight with this Semi-Hollow body type. Its body is made from maple and poplar wood so that it is light and easy to carry.
This wonderful guitar is able to add elegance to its versatile tones with a beautifully figured top by maple, which inherits all the best features of the standard ES-335. Gibson, as usual, offers us the amazing build specifications thanks to MHS’ buckers and Memphis Tone Circuit pots to contain.
Even though this product is a little expensive. we believe you will not regret purchasing it.
- Amazing tones
- Nicely build
- Serious investment
- Some patches are quite noisy
Gretsch G6659TG Players Edition Broadkaster Jr
- Body Body shape: Single cutaway Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body Body material: Laminated Top wood: Not applicable Body wood: Maple Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Standard U Neck wood: Maple Joint: Set-in Scale length: 24.6 in. Truss rod: Standard Neck finish: Gloss Fretboard Material: Ebony Radius: 12 in. Fret size: Medium Number of fret
Let’s dig into this latest version from Players Edition if you can not keep your eyes off its precious vintage looks.
Gretsch G6659TG Edition Broadkaster Jr can attract any instrument player with its amazing design, lovely sounds and easy to use. You will feel the very light when holding it on your hands but it is not flimsy at all, so this one is great to carry around. Its laminated body from maple and maple neck is set to be lower down to the body for better assessment.
This stunning guitar features two Full Tron humbuckers, a selector switch having three ways, three volumes, with a great sound.
Can say that Gretsch G6659TG Players Edition Broadkaster Jr is a perfect combination of those tweaks and a range of wonderful inventions, which can make your day immediately. There’s not a whole lot of negative points on this fine signature guitar. It’s not a guitar for some styles like full on shred metal, but for most other styles it will suit the bill just fine.
- Both vintage and modern sounds
- Precious looks
- May lose the master volume control
- May be too much vintage for some people
Complete Buying Guide: How To Choose The Best Electric Guitar Under 2000 Dollars
So far, we all go through the list of top 19 best electric guitar under 2000 dollars. Nevertheless, to pick up the most suitable guitar for yourself, you need to consider other factors. Keep reading as we have showcased below 5 ways to choose the best electric guitar.
The pickups on an electric guitar with competitive price are typically much superior to those on lower-cost instruments, and they seldom need to be replaced. If you change them, it’s normally just a matter of personal preference. Just bear in mind that this would raise the price of your instrument, so keep that in mind. You should do some research on different pickups and make a decent list.
The majority of guitars, including those under $2000, come from the manufacturer with a factory setup. However the guitar will still need some further setup to make it playable, depending on your preferences. Since the factory’s intonation might be wrong, you’ll need to correct it yourself or hire a guitar tech to do it for you. This isn’t necessary for your guitar, but it should be considered carefully.
Neck modification is rarely necessary, but if it is, just switch it a quarter turn at a time, after that let the instrument change. On an expensive item, it’s normally better to ask the guitar tech to make these kinds of modifications. Check carefully the frets as well, as some guitars can come with sharp frets from the manufacturer. This is normally a minor issue that can be repaired right away.
Before buying, think about how you’ll keep the guitar in good shape. A Floyd Rose guitar, for example, takes longer to tune and set up appropriately before playing, which can be inconvenient for certain players. Be sure to wipe down the guitar after – string adjustment to remove debris; you can do this with a damp cloth and a cloth for cleaning or a small amount of guitar polish.
Just try to ensure you don’t get too much polish; just a little are needed. You must also accept that nicks or dings can occur on your guitar. You can keep these to a minimum by being cautious with it and storing it inside a case or just stand when not in use. Hold your guitar on the stand and out of the way of onlookers when you’re on stage. Clean the fretboard with a cloth if it becomes dirty.
Use a little linseed oil to condition it, but no more. If you need assistance with guitar repair, consult a guitar technician; you don’t want to make a mistake and destroy your precious instrument.
Before making any purchase, the most important thing you can do is have a conversation with yourself. Consider this: what exactly are you looking for? Are you an intermediate player looking to advance, or are you still at the beginner level? If you answer these questions first, you’ll be more likely to make the best decision.
If you are a beginner guitar player, we would love to recommend you a video thay may help to start your journey:
Our Top 5 Picks Of The Best Electric Guitar Under 2000 Dollars
If you are still confused among the mushrooming of instruments, here is the list of top 5 best electric guitar under 2000 dollars that are definitely worth every penny. Have a look!
In the end of the article, we hope that after reading you can make your decision to pick up the best electric guitar under 2000 dollars. Purchasing a guitar with a competitive price is a wise investment because you will have something to enjoy for several years. Guitars at this price range are well worth the cost and will provide you with years of enjoyment.