From washing cars to removing graffiti from the sidewalk, a pressure washer is a versatile tool for homeowners.
Today’s models are super affordable and offer a variety of functions.
With so many options available, here is my list of the best pressure washer models available.
Table of Contents
The Best Pressure Washer Reviews
Sun Joe SPX3000 Review
- [POWERFUL]: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates.Pump Type : Wobble-Plate Piston. Voltage (V) : 120.
- [VERSATILE]: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- [TSS (Total Stop System)]: Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- [NOTE]: To ensure a fully functioning washer, please make sure all hoses and cleaner connections are properly and securely fastened.
The Sun Joe SPX3000 is an affordable, top-rated pressure washer.
As an electric pressure washer, it’s a high-capacity model for homeowners ~ it offers strong pressure with consistent water delivery.
- PSI: 2,030 (pounds per sq. in.)
- GPM: 1.74 (gallons per min)
- Pricing: Affordable
Sun Joe SPX3000 includes dual detergent tanks, which make it easy to fill with soap.
IMO it’s the best electric pressure washer for home use ~ washing cars, wood decks, vinyl, driveways, etc.
For added power, it includes five quick-connect nozzles.
Lots of positive buyer reviews w/ affordable prices.
Simpson Megashot Pressure Washer
- Premium Residential Performance: Easy-to-assemble and easy-to-start with its Honda GC190 Premium residential engine, the MegaShot power washer is great for cleaning decks, patios, outdoor furniture, house siding, and prepping home exteriors for painting.Unit Dimensions: L: 21” x W:24” x H: 34”
- Power and Durability: A powerful, reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump delivers 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM and includes thermal relief to prevent overheating; Welded steel frame construction with a powder-coated finish adds durability
- Lightweight and Portable: The compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person; 10-inch premium pneumatic tires offer ease of maneuverability across various terrain and uneven ground
- Includes Quality Simpson Accessories: MorFlex ¼-inch x 25-feet high-pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion-resistant; 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap for any cleaning tasks; Ergonomic spray gun and 16-inch steel wand/lance
- Important Notes: 49-state compliant; Does not ship to California; Keep max fuel level 1/2 Inch below bottom of filler neck to avoid spillage; All pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in factory and may contain minimum residual fuel/oil or fuel odor
The Simpson Megashot is the best pressure washer with a gas engine.
Fairly expensive, but it comes with a Honda GC190 engine that shoots water at a rate of 2.5 gallons per min.
- Power: 3,200 PSI
- Capacity: 2.50 GPM
- Pricing: Expensive
The Megashot 3200 model is designed w/ a welded steel frame. As a heavy-duty model, it’s surprisingly lightweight – it weighs only 55 pounds!
Buyers also love its user-friendly controls. As a versatile pressure washer, the Simpson Megashot includes five attachable nozzles for any type of job.
It’s also super easy to start ~ it’s one of the few that includes push-starting ignition!
Expensive, but the best pressure washer for versatility.
Generac SpeedWash Pressure Washer
- Clean smarter. Clean up to 50% faster.
- Power Dial ergonomic spray gun allows you to easily adjust the pressure needed between four different tasks - car, wood, concrete and soap - at your fingertips
- Attachments included: Turbo nozzle removes dirt and grime 30% faster, soap blaster sprays soap 3x farther and power broom for faster cleaning.
- Generac 196cc OHV engine delivers maximum cleaning performance
- Includes 25 feet high pressure flex hose (kink resistent, non-marring) and 4 quick-change nozzle tips: 0 Degree, 25 Degree, 40 Degree and soap
The Generac SpeedWash pressure washer is available in multiple PSI options.
One of the most popular online, it comes equipped w/ a 196cc engine for heavy-duty usage (if needed).
- Power: 2900 – 3300 PSI
- Capacity: 2.70 GPM
Includes 4 quick-change nozzle tips for added power. Buyers love the turbo nozzle ~ great for removing dirt or grime from cement, driveways, or equipment.
Generac SpeedWash “Soap Blaster” is effective for penetrating tough stains on hard surfaces.
Super user-friendly, the PowerDial makes it easy to adjust pressure settings.
Lots of positive buyer reviews, but a little expensive.
PowerBoss 3100 PSI Pressure Washer
- TRUBRUSHLESS MOTOR : Powerful 14 Amp TruBrushless motor generates 3000 PSI and 2.0 GPM for maximum cleaning power.Cleaning Units 3300 C.U. Maximum Inlet Water Temperature 104°F (40°C)
- PWMA CERTIFIED (Pressure Washer Manufacturers‘ Association) : All water pressure (PSI) and flow rate (GPM) claims for this product were tested and verified by an independent lab, ensuring you’ll take home the power you were promised
- BETTER THAN GAS PERFORMANCE : Heavy duty cast aluminum axial cam pump provides better than gas performance
- JETTFLOW TECHNOLOGY : Delivers up to 50% more flow, reaching higher areas and quick power rinsing
- RUGGED DESIGN + ACCESSORIES : Equipped with rugged metal gun and hassle-free 25-FT Uberflex kink-resistant hose; 15°, 25° and 40° tips, plus soap and turbo nozzles included
The PowerBoss is a powerful washer with 3100 PSI and 2.4 GPM.
Equipped w/ 25 ft. pressure hose, detergent tank, + high-pressure nozzles.
Offered in three sizes:
- 2800 PSI: 2.30 GPM
- 3100 PSI: 2.80 GPM
- 3300 PSI: 2.70 GPM
A super versatile model that can be used for light or heavy-duty use. It comes with a 1-gallon detergent tank — buyers say it’s super easy to add soaps or detergents.
Buyers say it is one of the best pressure washer models on the market, but the downside is that it is often sold out.
Easy set up for a heavy-duty pressure washer ~ set up takes only 10-20 mins!
Expensive but has lots of happy buyer reviews.
Sun Joe SPX3501 Pressure Washer
- [POWERFUL MOTOR]: 13-amp/2,000 W brushless induction motor blasts away the most stubborn dirt, tar, mud, and other caked on gunk + grime with 2300 psi of stripping power and wash it all away with the 1.48 GPM flow
- [DETERGENT DIAL]: Adjustable detergent dial lets you Dial in just the right amount of soap from the 40.6 fl oz onboard detergent tank
- [QUICK CONNECT SPRAY TIPS]: Tailor your spray with the onboard 5 quick connect spray tips! Choose between 0º, 15º, 25º, 40º, and soap, for light-, medium-, and heavy-duty cleaning tasks
- [TSS (Total Stop System)]: Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- [HOSE REEL]: Included is a hose reel, for storage convenience
The Sun Joe SPX3501 comes with a powerful 13 AMP motor that delivers a 2300 PSI stream.
It’s one of the best electric pressure washers for versatility — powerful enough for hard surfaces or washing your car.
- Power: 2300 PSI
- Capacity: 1.48 GPM
- Pricing: Medium
Includes five quick-connect nozzles for various jobs:
pavement, washing the car, removing paint
Also comes w/a a 1-gal detergent tank — you can add soap or cleaning oils.
It is a very affordable washer w/ lots of positive buyer reviews.
Simpson Powershot 3300 Reviews
- Professional Performance: Easy-to-assemble and easy-to-start with its Honda GX200 premium engine, the PowerShot power washer is great for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, and all other professional services.Unit Dimensions: L: 21” x W: 24” x H: 34”
- Power and Durability: A powerful, reliable, maintenance-free AAA industrial triplex plunger pump delivers 3300 PSI at 2.5 GPM and includes thermal relief to prevent overheating; PowerBoost Technology delivering higher pressure at the nozzle
- Sturdy and Portable: The welded steel frame construction with powder coated finish offers durability and corrosion resistance; 10-inch premium pneumatic tires deliver ease of maneuverability across various terrain and uneven ground
- Includes Quality Simpson Accessories: MorFlex 5/16-inch x 25-foot high-pressure hose is kink- and abrasion-resistant; 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap; Ergonomic spray gun 16-inch steel wand/lance
- Important Notes: Keep max fuel level 1/2 Inch below bottom of filler neck to avoid spillage; All pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in factory and may contain minimum residual fuel/oil or fuel odor; Pump/Hose Connection: Threaded M22 connection
Simpson Powershot 3300 pressure washer is equipped with the Honda GX200 engine.
Designed with welded steel frame, it is a heavy-duty gas-pressure washer — perfect for commercial or residential use.
- Power: 3300 PSI
- Output: 2.5 GPM
- Pricing: Expensive
For a commercial-size gas pressure washer, it’s fairly versatile.
Simpson PS3228-S includes five quick-connect nozzle tips and an ergonomic spray gun — along with a 25 ft. abrasion-resistant hose, it provides a lot of reach for most jobs.
Easy push-start ignition makes it one of the best pressure washer units for homeowners.
Buyers say it’s great for removing paint or cleaning hard surfaces such as sidewalks and parking lots.
Also ideal for:
Steel equipment, fences, concrete, graffiti, or washing cement/brick walls
DeWalt Gas Pressure Washer Reviews
- TAKE ON A RANGE OF OUTDOOR CLEANING TASKS with up to 2,100 psi* and 1.2 gym**
- HIGH-ENDURANCE FRAME FOR STACKING : Maximize your space with the self-contained design that allows for vertical or horizontal storage
- SIMPLIFIED ORGANIZATION: Dedicated storage for on-board nozzle, hose, cord, and wand
- HASSLE-FREE MOBILITY: Washer weighs only 24 lbs. for quick transport to the worksite with multiple grab points, retractable handle, and wheels
- CLEAN WITH DETERGENT by using the included soap bottle
The DeWalt gas pressure washer is equipped with w/a Honda GX390 OHV engine.
It is a high-powered washer making it very versatile — wash your car or remove paint from the sidewalk!
- Pressures: 3200 – 4200 PSI
- Gallons Per Min: 4.0 GPM
Buyers say it’s excellent for cleaning hard surfaces:
Driveways, sidewalks, steel components
Comes w/ quick connect nozzles, additionally help clean your surfaces faster + maneuver this machine through tight spaces.
DeWalt is not as popular as others on my list.
However, it has received good reviews and has a better price point compared to the Simpson gas pressure washer (MegaShot and Powershot models).
Karcher K2000 Power Pressure Washer
- Outstanding Performance: The K2000 delivers 2000 PSI of TruPressure, ensuring you get the highest level of cleaning power and driven by a reliable brushless induction motor. It's motor means a longer operation life along with a quieter operating volume, all while maintaining optimal performance. It also features an On/Off foot switch for easy power control
- The Karcher Promise - Cleaner. Quicker: Operating at a powerful 2000 PSI/1.3 GPM, the K2000 is perfect for cleaning concrete, pavement, driveways, patios, decks, sidewalks, RVs, cars, boats, homes, fencing, and more.
- Versatile Cleaning Options: Includes a professional steel spray wand with 4 quick-connect spray nozzles. Use the 40-degree nozzle for light-duty jobs, the 15-degree for all-around cleaning, and the turbo nozzle for superior cleaning performance on tough-to-clean surfaces. Comes with a 65-degree nozzle for detergent application. Also compatible with most universal 1/4" quick-connect pressure washer accessories
- High-Pressure Hose: Comes equipped with a generous 25' kink-resistant high-pressure hose that offers plenty of reach, as well as an onboard pressurized hose reel for simple storage
- Onboard Detergent Tanks & Storage: The K2000 has 2 (0.5 gallon) onboard removable detergent tanks for easy soap application, with a selection dial to simultaneously tackle multiple projects. It also features a removable storage bin for your personal items and pressure washer accessories
The Karcher K2000 is very similar to the Sun Joe SPX3000 (although slightly more expensive).
As an electric pressure washer, it includes dual detergent tanks — and it is very easy to add soap or sanitizer.
- Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Gallons Per Min: 1.3 GPM
Karcher K2000 is great for washing cars — simple to add soap and easy to clean the tanks.
Buyers also love the on/off foot switch. You’re able to easily turn the electric pressure washer on or off by stepping on the foot pedal (other models usually have a switch on the body)
Good choice if you’re looking for an affordable electric pressure washer to do basic jobs around the house.
AR Annovi Reverberi AR390SS
- HIGH PRESSURE PERFORMANCE: This compact pressure washer is equipped with a powerful universal motor and a tri axial pump that produces up to 2000 PSI, 1.4 GPM, and 14 amp the perfect outdoor cleaner
- INTEGRATED FEATURES: The AR390SS is built with an integrated pressure washer hose reel and detergent tank, this is a compact pressure washer making storage seamless while delivering on high pressure
- TWO WHEEL TROLLEY DESIGN: This portable pressure washer is built on a two wheel trolley making it easy to maneuver, this trolley also offers convenient storage for your pressure washer accessories
- DYNAMIC ACCESSORIES: Pressure wash with these versatile accessories including the M22 trigger gun, quick connect metal lance, 30 foot super soft high pressure hose, and three quick connect nozzles
- TOTAL STOP SYSTEM: The AR390SS features a TSS, which shuts off power to your pressure washer when the trigger gun is not engaged, this is a pump saver that extends the life of your pressure washer.
The Annovi Reverberi (AR) is ideal for washing vehicles.
It comes w/ a universal motor and pump, which delivers a more powerful stream.
- Power: 2000 PSI
- Capacity: 1.4 GPM (gallons per min)
Buyers love that it’s very easy to set up straight out of the box.
Not as powerful as others on my list — however, it’s perfect for basic household jobs: wood decks, home sidings, mowers, vehicles, and patio furniture.
Annovi Reverberi is one of the top-selling electric pressure washers online.
It is affordable w/ lots of positive reviews.
PowRyte Elite 3500 PSI
The PowRyte Elite includes a 26 ft. hose and four quick-connect spray tips for various jobs.
Offered in two sizes:
- 3000 PSI: 1.80 GPM
- 3500PSI: 1.90 GPM
Most popular appears to be the 3500 PSI because it’s relatively the same price.
Both models include a built-in detergent tank — easily add soaps or oils.
Ideal for multiple scenarios:
washing cars, boats, wood decks, home siding, outdoor furniture
Not the strongest, but very affordable + strong buyer reviews.
Generac Gas Pressure Washer Kit
- Pro-Grade Triplex Pump - Up to 4X longer life than axial cam pumps
- Powerful 420cc Generac OHV Engine - Delivers maximum cleaning performance and reliability
- Low-Oil Shutdown Sensor - Safeguards the engine
- Five Quick Click Nozzle Tips Included - 0 degree, 15 degree, 25 degree, 40 degree and soap
- Oversized Pneumatic Tires - Maximum mobility and shock absorption
The Generac gas-powered washer comes in multiple sizes, 3,100 to 4,200 PSI.
The most popular come w/a a 302cc engine and 3.6 GPM output.
Buyers say it is good for cleaning hard surfaces:
sidewalks, driveways, machinery, hard steel appliances
The power pressure washer weighs 129 pounds and is designed with ergonomic tires for mobility (very portable washer!)
The Generac pressure washers are expensive, but lots of positive buyer reviews.
Briggs Pressure Washer Reviews
- 3100 MAX PSI, 2.5 MAX GPM Gas Pressure Washer
- Tap into lithium-ion power to start the pressure washer at the push of a button, & eliminate priming, choking & pull-starting
- Fuel every project with plenty of reliable Briggs & Stratton power from this 190cc OHV 875iS Series engine that delivers 8.75-ft-lbs of gross torque
- Get carefree performance from the maintenance-free Easy Start pump specially designed for high-performance and easy, low-effort starting
- Switch between jobs with just a few clicks of the 5-in-1 nozzle and open the door to new cleaning potential (0 Degree, 15 Degree, 25 Degree, 40 Degree, Soap)
The Briggs & Stratton Gas Washer is equipped with w/a 190cc engine.
Fairly powerful, it delivers 2.5 GPM with a strength of 3,100 PSI.
What’s unique is the 1-button push start — no need to worry about choking, priming, or pulling a cord.
Very durable, it’s made of an all-steel base.
- Engine: 190cc OHV
- Power: 3,100 PSI
- Flow: 2.5 GPM
- Washer sizes: 5
- 2200 PSI (1.9 gpm); 2800 PSI (2.1 gpm)
- 3100 PSI (2.5 gpm) ; 3100 QuietSense