These days, printing vinyl items has become a popular activity for a huge range of applications. Vinyl printing is known as a cost-effective way of marketing your products and also perfect for indoor graphic displays. Fortunately, thanks to modern technological development, you can easily create or customize your own vinyl items by having the best printer for vinyl printing.
In case this is the first time choosing a vinyl printer, you will have a wide range of options, brands and models that meet your requirements. That’s why you might find it difficult to make your decision. Don’t worry about that! Check out the article below now to figure out 15 best printers for vinyl items and find your optimal choice.
Best Printer For Vinyl Printing That You Cannot Miss Comparison 2021
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the best printer for vinyl printing., but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
Top 15 Best Printer For Vinyl Printing Reviews 2021
- Material: Our inkjet sticker paper is made of high-quality glossy printable self-adhesive paper, which is durable and sticky, it can't fall off easily. You just need to select the pattern you want and print it. It can be pasted wherever you want.
- Easy to Use: The Holographic Sticker Paper is easy to use, just put the self-adhesive paper into the printer and select the pattern to be printed.
- Water-Resistant Vinyl Sticker Paper: With the ZICOTO printable vinyl sheets you can create gorgeous water-resistant labels for multi-purpose use both indoors & outdoors; Simply add a clear layer of UV resistant sealer spray to boost waterproofness & durability
- Highly Durable Printable Sticker Paper: Create a sticker for any occasion & with a high life span! This 80 microns thick glossy sticker paper comes in a set of 15 white vinyl sheets - perfect for letting any of your projects shine
- WATER-RESISTANT VINYL STICKER PAPER: With the printable vinyl sheets you can create gorgeous water-resistant labels for multi-purpose use both indoors & outdoors; Simply add a clear layer of UV resistant sealer spray to boost waterproofness & durability
- HIGHLY DURABLE PRINTABLE STICKER PAPER: Create a sticker for any occasion & with a high life span! This thick matte sticker paper comes in a set of 25 white vinyl sheets - perfect for any of your projects
- High-Quality Printable Vinyl Paper - set includes 15 white vinyl sheets of Printable Sticker Paper for printer, Glossy finish. US Standard Letter Size - 8.5"x11". Suitable for High resolution and clear image quality
- Self-Adhesive and Water-Resistant Stickers - Water-based adhesive allows use vinyl stickers both indoors and outdoors. Labels can be removed without any sticky residue. For more protection, seal stickers with a clear acrylic spray or apply UV protection
- Clear Sticker Paper: Many stickers on the market are translucent, but our sticker is super transparent. 18 Transparent Printable Vinyl sheets allows you to create beautiful labels and stickers for a variety of purposes
- Top-Quality Vinyl Sticker Paper: Durable printable glossy clear sticker paper that will last. Clear sticker paper for inkjet printer is clean clear and softer. The thickness of the vinyl sticker layer is 2.5mil
- Water-Resistant Vinyl Sticker Paper: With the Zicoto printable vinyl sheets you can create gorgeous water-resistant labels for multi-purpose use both indoors & outdoors; Simply add a clear layer of UV resistant sealer spray to boost waterproofness & durability
- Highly Durable Printable Sticker Paper: Perfect to treate a sticker for any occasion & with a high life span! This thick matte sticker paper comes in a set of 25 white vinyl sheets - perfect for any of your projects
- WATER-RESISTANT PRINTABLE VINYL - This Super-Value Pack of Matte Printable Vinyl Sheets allows you to create Beautiful Water-Resistant Labels and Stickers for a variety of purposes both Indoors and Outdoors; Simply seal the sticker with a UV Resistant Sealer Spray to boost Waterproofness and Durability.
- HIGHLY DURABLE VINYL STICKER PAPER - Create Long-Lasting Color-True Product Labels, Vinyl Lettering, Wall Quotes, Photo Stickers, Custom Decals and File Folder Labels. Our Thick Matte Printable Vinyl is perfect for All of your Projects.
- Water-Resistant Printable Vinyl Matte Sticker Paper: AgoDeo offers 34 White Matte Waterproof Sticker Paper Sheets for multi-purpose indoor and outdoor usage; To enhance the Waterproof Feature, Simply seal the Sticker with a UV Resistant Sealer Spray.
- Compatible With Your Inkjet and Laser Printer: We guarantee that our Matte sticker paper is fully compatible with your inkjet printer, laser printer, and Cricut maker. To avoid mistakes while printing, make sure to print on the chalky side. Each self-adhesive Sticker Paper Matte comes in the standard 8.5" x 11” measurement.
- 【WATER RESISTANCE】The stick paper can remove sticky residues, keep the surface clean, and it can also be well waterproof. There is no need to worry that the paper will be wetted by water and cannot be used.Simply seal the sticker with a UV Resistant Sealer Spray to boost Waterproofness and Durability.
- 【INK DRYING FAST】Sticker Paper is a white light printable vinyl suitable for inkjet printers. It can tolerate slight scratches.
- SCAN DRAWINGS AND MATERIALS: Brother ScanNCut is the only cutting machine series with a built-in scanner. Scan your drawing to convert it to a cut file, directly cut printed stickers, and precisely place designs without counting blocks
- STUNNING DIY PROJECTS: Craft with 682 built-in designs including 100 quilting patterns and 9 fonts. Add custom designs and additional free patterns with the USB port and wireless capability, and customize and combine your projects with the easy-to-use 5" touchscreen LCD display
EPSON WORKFORCE WF7710 Wireless Wide-range
- Storage Dimensions: 22.3" W x 19.1" D x 13.4" H
- Epson all-in-one printer can print, scan, copy and fax
If you are looking for the best printer for vinyl printing with all-in-one functions, Epson WF 7710 is your best option. It also scans, copies, prints and faxes up to large size (13 by 19 inches); besides, it provides a chance for you to scan documents up to 11×17 inches.
Another striking feature is that this printer is pretty easy to use thanks to its 4.3 inches color touchscreen or even you can use it with Alexa App. All you need to do is establish a connection between Alexa with your printer, you can command a printout, or scan a document and so on.
In addition, the WF7710’s paper tray is large and has a capacity of 250 sheets of copy paper and 125 sheets output tray so that it is suitable for up to 5 users and also your documents won’t fall. Using Epson WF7710, setup time is just a breeze with under 5 minutes running and I really appreciate that feature due to this time I could spend learning how to control the printer.
– Economical (up to 80% less power).
– Automatic 2-sided paper.
– Wireless printing and Networking.
– Lower printing speed.
– Pretty big and heavy.
EPSON EXPRESSION PHOTO HD XP-15000
- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink; Cartridges described as Compatible, Re manufactured, refilled or refillable may not work properly or at all; See product description for more details
- Professional ultra HD photo quality get brilliant border less prints upto 13 inches X 19 inches
The next best printer for vinyl printing is Epson Photo HD XP-15000. This is a single-function (print only) model but it has six-ink machines print supporting for exceptionally photos well and 1 cleaning sheet.
If you are a business-oriented person, I could guarantee that you would be impressed with how well it printed graphs and charts or business documents. Thanks to individual six colors photos, the printed text documents are also good-looking and unbroken from end-to-end.
Surprisingly, the paper handling on this printer consists of two input sources: a 200-sheet front tray and a 50-sheet feeder for specialty media at the rear of the machine. Your printed photo wouldn’t fall because it will land on an automated output tray that is ready needed. Moreover, the XP-15000 can get brilliant borderless prints from 4×6 inches to 13×19 inches.
In fact, this set might have a minor drawback which is the high running cost. The cost covers for six ink (instead of four) and oversized pages (over twice the standard size). However, it also brings to the table a convenience through mobile printing and a wide range of wireless options.
– It supports two-sided printings.
– Convenient wireless connectivity.
– 30% smaller than its predecessor so that it easily fits on your desktop.
– High running cost.
– No memory card slot.
– Only designed for use with Epson cartridges.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9015 ALL-IN-ONE WIRELESS PRINTER
- Upgrade your office – Replacing the OfficeJet Pro 8710, this small office printer offers faster printing at 22 pages per minute, automatic 2-sided copy and scan, a 35-page automatic document feeder, and is 37% smaller
- Organize documents 50% faster – Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks and sync to QuickBooks, Google Drive, and more using Smart Tasks—the easiest way to digitize and organize receipts and business documents on your phone or printer
If you are seeking to save time and cut out the hassle vinyl printer, the HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 is a perfect choice thanks to its printing speed and smart functions. HP Pro 9015 comes with a 35-sheet auto-duplexing automatic document feeder (ADF) for copying, scanning and faxing two-sided multi page originals without user intervention.
The printing speed of this product is rated at 22 pages per minute and the automatic two-sided copy and scan will offer you the ability to organize, print, scan and copy documents faster 50% for your light to medium users in small workgroup or micro office as well as saving your time with Smart Tasks in your HP Smart app or using the printer’s 2.7 inches touchscreen display.
Speaking of paper, the HP Pro 9015 holds 250 sheets input and gives 60 sheets for output and 25,000 pages maximum monthly duty cycle; which means deciding this printer will meet your demand and upgrade your office’s performance. This HP Pro 9015 is 37% smaller than other printers and won’t take up much room on your desktop.
Another plus is that it is Instant Ink ready. When ink has not gone to print and you realize that their cartridge is at the end of its lifespan, this printer will connect with Instant Ink and the ink will be automatically delivered to your home based on your chosen subscription. This best printer for vinyl printing is worthy for business using and just as great for home office users.
– Good printing quality.
– Affordable running cost
.- Borderless printing.
– Only one paper input source.
– Small touchscreen.
EPSON ECOTANK ET-2750
- Epson strongly recommends the use of Genuine Epson inks for a quality printing experience. Non Epson inks and inks not formulated for your specific printer may cause damage that is not covered by the Epson warranty.
- Cartridge-free printing — Comes with upto 2 years of ink in the box (1)
The Epson ET-2750 is a versatile all-in-one printer that delivers the stable quality across all three of its major functions for your vinyl stickers or photos. Besides coming with up to 2 years of ink in the box, refilling the tank is as easy as opening the lids and pouring some ink inside, so you can save up to 80% on ink with this low-cost replacement method.
Additionally, the ink bottles are enough for 7500 black pages or 6000 color pages, meaning that the overall price per page is just 3 cent for a black page and 8 cent for a color one. As you can probably see, this ET-2750 is worth your money.
Moreover, the design of this printer is pretty heavy but not too bulky. Hence, you don’t have to face the problem placing this product on any surface. While ET-2750 saves up to 50% of your paper supply by its auto-duplexing feature, there isn’t an auto document feeder (ADF) for the scanner. So you have to flip each paper and it’s quite time-consuming but not too big of a flaw.
– Good printing speed.
– High printing quality.
– Excellent long-term ink cost.
– Scanning is quite tedious.
– Pretty bulky.
HP SMART-TANK Plus 651 WIRELESS ALL-IN-ONE INK-TANK PRINTER
- Best ink tank print quality in class with great savings: Count on this affordable ink tank printer for home to print, scan, copy, and fax with ease, and consistently deliver dark, crisp text and vibrant color graphics for all your prints
- Easy mobile printing: Easily set up your all-in-one printer and manage print and scan projects on the go with your smartphone or tablet using the HP Smart app
If you are planning for controlling a vinyl printer when you are on the move, check this HP Smart-Tank plus 651 right now. This is an easy mobile printing, you can set up your all-in-one printer and monitor ink levels or manage print and scan on the go with your smartphone or tablet by using the HP Smart App.
Another noticeable characteristic of this printer is that it is perfect for low-cost and high-volume printing. You may as well don’t need to worry about the ink level, HP ink bottles get up to 6000 black pages and 8000 color pages of up to 2 years HP original ink bottles included in the box.
Besides, with an automatic Ink sensor integrated tank design, the printer provides a convenient refill system and reseal-able bottles that make it easy to manage ink.
Additionally, work fast with printing speeds up to 11 ppm and plus a 35-page automatic document feeder, the printer could quickly copy, scan and fax documents. Hence, I would recommend HP Smart-Tank plus 651 for your small business or vinyl demand from your home
– High-quality output.
– Faster and reliable connection
– Affordable running cost.
– Lack of auto duplexing.
– Printing speed is relatively low (11 pages/minute).
CANON COLOR IMAGE CLASS MF644CDW
- Print in brilliant color with the Canon Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw All-In-One Printer. Vivid and Vibrant technology boosts image sharpness and color quality for lifelike photos, and fast print speeds help you tackle business and home-office tasks with ease. Connect to this Canon imageCLASS printer from your computer or mobile device. App-enabled printing makes taking care of business on the go simple.
- Canon all-in-one laser printer can print, scan, copy and fax.
Canon Color Imageclass MF644CDW is a versatile wireless laser all-in-one printer designed for small and medium-size business. The MF644CDW offers a wide range of purposes with high-quality image and minimal maintenance print, scan, copy and fax, making it an ideal option for printing vinyl items.
The MF644CDW sends multipage documents to the scanner via a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and printing multiple pages onto 1 sheets helps the users reduce paper consumption. Besides, the high capacity at 250-sheet in standard cassette and all-in-one cartridge help you reduce overall supply costs. Hence, this product could tackle your financial problem.
The most fascinating feature of this Canon MF644CDW is the Security feature could help mitigate risk of confidential information loss as documents are only stored in short-term memory. Furthermore, this product is supported by working with Alexa so that it is pretty easy to use for all of the customers.
– Easy to use – one touch solution.
– User-friendly touch screen.
– Mobile printing.
– Unexpected noise.
– Instruction manual not very clear.
- FAST PRINT AND SCAN: The Brother MFC-L3710CW lets you get things done with up to 19 ppm print speed and scans up to 29 ipm in black and 22 ipm in color
- AFFORDABLE AND FLEXIBLE COLOR PRINTING: Affordably print professional quality, rich, vivid color documents with laser printer quality. The 250 sheet adjustable paper tray helps minimize refills and the manual feed slot handles varied printing needs
The Brother MFC-L3710CW is an all-in-one laser printer with premium productivity features which is one of the best printers for your vinyl printing. I have to say that this printer is designed for a small and home-based office again and it gets a thumb up from me by its slightly small and light design.
When it comes to a printer, you absolutely have to consider the output quality, and fortunately, the MFC-L3710CW could meet your demand with the Excel charts and PowerPoint handouts with gradients and solid fills. Besides, photos are printed with bright and accurate colors and excellent detail. However, the drawback is that laser printers can’t print borderless pages and photos finished when the content bleeds to the edge of the paper.
Another striking feature of this printer is its flexible paper handling. It consists of one 250-sheet paper tray and 1-sheet override slot for printing other media. Instead of auto-duplexing printing, the MFC-L3750CDW can’t scan and copy two-sided documents; moreover, its 50-page ADF for multi-page copy, meaning that the printer will lead you through the process of scanning and copying.
– Easy to set up and navigate with 3.7” color touchscreen.
– High quality output.
– Wireless printing from smartphone, tablet and laptop.
– Missing duplex-scan and copy.
– Running costs are pretty high.
– Machine noise when printing (~47 dB).
CANON PIXMA TS9521C
- The PIXMA TS9521C has 5 Individual Inks that are ready for craft projects & everyday needs; ChromaLife100 protects photos from fading; 100 years; Album, 30 years; Behind glass, 20 years; Without glass
- Print from all your favorite devices, whether that is a smartphone, tablet, memory card or computer; With Air Print, Morea Print Service, and Wi Fi the PIXMA TS9521C is ready for all your devices
The Canon Pixma TS9521C is an ideal product for your best printers for vinyl printed products list or scrapbooking, crafting and every use including printing on cardstock and other craft materials because of its colorful and professional designed patterns.
This printer is an unusual consumer-oriented photo printer and it comes with a 20-sheet Auto Document Feeder for multi-page documents so it is ready to handle lots of projects.
In addition to a wide range of interfaces such as smartphone, tablets and PC, you can print and scan documents from SD memory cards. That’s why this printer will meet all of your demands with the quality you expect from Canon. With the 4.3 inches touchscreen and the support from Alexa Application, customers can easily navigate and use for daily needs.
– Setup is a breeze.
– Outstanding connectivity options.
– Amazing photo quality.
– Low printing speed.
– Pretty noise.
CANON PIXMA IP8720 WIRELESS PRINTER
- Don't get stuck in an 8 inches x 10 inches world; Print your favorite photos up to 13 inches x 19 inches
- With a 6 color ink system including gray ink and 9600 x 2400 maximum color dots per inch, the results are incredible quality and amazing detail in your black & white and color photos. Noise level: Approx. 43.5 dB(A)
The Canon Pixma IP8720 is the product giving you a chance to take your cherished vinyl printing to the next level. With an individual 6-color ink system and 9600 by 2400 maximum dpi color, this printer allows you to print stunning borderless photos up to 13 by 19 inches.
Additionally, due to its many features like AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Pixma Printing Solutions, you can print photos and documents from your mobile device. However, unlike all-in-one printers, printing is everything that this Canon IP 8720 is supposed to be with reliable and great prints.
Instead of a color touchscreen, there are three controls in its front control panel, including power button, resume/cancel button and wireless connectivity button. Surprisingly, the auto power in feature of the IP8720 will automatically power up the printer whenever you send a file printed along with working with Alexa characteristic.
– Great output quality.
– Easy to set up.
– Support a wide range of paper sizes.
– Pretty large and heavy.
– Slightly dark skin tones.
- Up to 1 year of ink in box: Using the MFCJ995DW cartridges provided, get exceptional savings and uninterrupted printing for up to 1 year(1)
- Inkvestment tank system: Reengineered ink cartridges hold more ink and work with an internal ink storage tank to deliver uninterrupted printing. Operating System Compatibility- PC-Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7,Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 Mac- OS X v10.11.6, 10.12.x, 10.13.x
The MFC – J995DW is capable of light duty in homes and small offices measuring 7.7 by 17.1 by 13.4 inches and weighing 19.2 pounds. In terms of paper handling, this printer comes with only one input tray holding either 150 sheets of standard paper or 20 sheets of premium photo paper.
Though the automatic document feeder (ADF) holds up to 20 sheets, it does not support a two-sided printing feature, meaning that it can’t scan double-sided sheets without your assistance. This feature makes this product an excellent option for vinyl stickers printing along with good-looking output quality.
Connectivity on the MFC – J995DW consists of wired and wireless networking or direct to USB 2.0; besides, this printer does support third-party mobile connectivity solutions including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Brother’s iPrint & Scan. Plus, you can find a port for USB thumb drives and a slot for SD card on the left side of the printer, which is a kind of weirdest USB cable location.
– Easy to set up.
– 20-sheet ADF support.
– SD card and USB support.
– Running costs are pretty high.
– Low paper input and output capacities.
BROTHER HL-L3210CW COMPACT DIGITAL COLOR PRINTER.
- Fast printing to keep you moving: The Brother HLL3210CW Digital Color Printer lets you get things done with up to 19 pages per minute print speed
- Enjoy easy and affordable color printing: Affordably print professional quality, rich, vivid color documents with laser printer quality
The HL-L3210CW printer is equipped with a number of features to improve your vinyl printing experience and suitable for home-businesses and small offices looking for laser printers. This product doesn’t let you down by quick print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute and the solid construction ensures work as hard as you do in small spaces.
While the HL-L3210CW is designed for home businesses, its high volume paper capacity will surprise you. There is a 250-sheet input tray capacity for standard paper and a 150-sheet output one, and a 1-sheet bypass tray which allows you to increase productivity and work efficiency.
However, it lacks an auto-duplexing print feature so if you need two-sided pages, you have to manually flip each page.
Speaking of connectivity, this printer supports mobile printing connectivity such as Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print but it lacks Brother’s Cloud app support. However, there are versatile connection options with built-in Wi-Fi or connect a computer via USB interface.
– Space-saver with pretty small design.
– Affordably color printing.
– Great running cost.
– Lack of duplex printing.
– Limited connectivity.
BROTHER MFC-J805DW INKVESTMENT TANK ALL-IN-ONE
- UP TO 1-YEAR OF INK IN-BOX: Experience truly uninterrupted printing, exceptional savings and super convenience with up to 1 year of ink, based on printing approximately 150 pages per month, using only the cartridges provided in-box. (1)
- REVOLUTIONARY INKVESTMENT TANK SYSTEM: Brother Investment Tank inkjet all-in-1 printers feature reengineered ink cartridges that hold more ink and work with an internal ink storage tank to deliver uninterrupted printing.
The Brother MFC-J805DW is an entry-level various function (print, scan, copy and fax) inkjet printer designed for home and small business. Alongside the great design, the ink tanks are located right next to the control panel and you can experience the uninterrupted printing and super saving convenience by using only the provided ink bottle in a box.
However, if you are a person seeking to add a small splash of color to your vinyl products, this printer is not recommended for your precise color accuracy demand. Additionally, the MFC-J805DW has pretty good photo quality and colors appear vibrant but there is still a thin border around the photos while it has borderless printing.
Except for a lack of Ethernet support and some banding in the photo printed, I have no complaints about the MFC-J805DW. This product does support wireless printing and scanning and USB 2.0 connection.
Thanks to a good display screen and physical button to its right, you can easily do a command. In addition, you can also vertically tilt the display panel for visibility as it ensures your goal viewing angles.
– Affordable running cost.
– Solid overall output quality.
– 20-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
– No Ethernet connectivity.
– No flash memory support.
HP ENVY 5055 WIRELESS ALL-IN-ONE PHOTO PRINTER
- Replaces the HP ENVY 4520, HP ENVY 5055 comes with Bluetooth, Smart, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, faster print speeds and more
- Step up and create projects at home – Print, scan, and copy borderless, high-quality photos and documents with crisp, sharp text using this versatile all-in-1 printer
The HP Envy 5055 is an intriguing printing tool capable for scanning, printing and copying. The dimensions of this product are pretty small and light, which brings to the table a higher level of convenience through mobile printings and a wide range of wireless options.
This printer provides a reliable way to save on your costs thanks to the ink automatically ordered and delivered service to your home for as low as $0.99 per month. I have to say that I have nothing to complain about the HP Envy 5055’s good-looking texts and respectable graphics, which is what you suppose from an entry-level inkjet all-in-one printer for your vinyl stickers printing.
About paper capacity, the Envy 5055’s paper tray holds up to 100 sheets of standard paper size, 10 envelopes and 20 sheets of premium photo paper. However, printing speed is not its strength with 10 monochrome pages per minute and 7 color pages per minute.
– Reasonably priced.
– Two-sided printing support.
– Borderless printing.
– No USB cord.
– Low printing speed.
– No automatic document feeder.
HP ENVY PRO 6455 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
- Simple multitasking for home: Print, scan, and copy versatility, automatic two-sided printing, borderless photos, a hands-free 35-page automatic document feeder, and mobile fax with a printer made with 20% recycled plastic
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 4 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at $0.99 per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
The HP Envy Pro 6455 All-in-One printer is the reasonable budget option for family and your vinyl printing purpose. At measured 6.7 by 17.1 by 14.2 inches and weighing 13.7 pounds, this printer doesn’t take up much space on your desk. In addition, with a plastic body, you can feel its built quality is pretty solid.
Even though the input tray has an adjustable slider for photos, the slider doesn’t extend for legal-sized paper. Besides, there is no display screen on the HP ENVY Pro 6455 instead buttons with LED light to notify you when the process of printing is done or an error happens.
Fortunately, this print has good scanning options, but it doesn’t feature auto-duplex scanning, so you have to flip pages by yourself if you need to scan double-sided pages.
On the other hand, the HP ENVY Pro 6455 takes an amount of time to print a photo and gives 10 printed pages per minute for black and white and 7 ppm for color. Hence, if you need a printer for your kids school works, personal demands or small business, I recommend this product via aforementioned features.
– Reasonable price.
– Low running cost.
– Good output quality.
– Work with Alexa.
– Lack flash-memory device support.
– Print pages only.
HP OFFICE JET 5255
- Replaces the HP OfficeJet 4650, HP OfficeJet 5255 comes with Bluetooth Smart, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, faster print speeds and more
- Accomplish everything in your home office – This all in one wireless printer adapts to everything your work day requires: print, scan, copy and fax efficiently with a 35-page auto-document feeder, automatic two-sided printing and touchscreen
This all-in-one wireless printer adapts to everything your workday requires such as print, scan, copy, fax and it doesn’t cost a lot to use compared to other vinyl printers.
The HP OfficeJet 5255 has a well-designed while paper is easy to load and two input trays but no adjustable slider to keep different paper sizes. Moreover, its size is suitable for small office or home demand because it doesn’t have much counter space.
The most interesting characteristic of the HP OfficeJet 5255 is the reliable and efficient auto-duplexing which allows you to save time and resources by scanning and printing on both sides of paper. Besides, an auto document feeder feature is a breeze through tasks with the 35-sheet ADF and a 2.2 monochrome touch screen easily helps you manage tasks.
Finally, the borderless printing is the highlight feature that you should consider this product for your vinyl printing.
– Affordable printer.
– Good-looking printing quality.- Reasonable running cost
– Only one small paper input tray.
– ADF lacks two-sided printing.
How To Buy The Best Printer For Vinyl Printing.
Before you make a decision, always make a list of your most essential printing demands. Let’s take a look at our guidelines to make your task much easier. Hopefully, this will help you make a comparison between each printer and find your own ultimately suitable vinyl printer.
In case you would like to learn how to make interesting vinyl printing at your home, you could find your own via this instruction before owning the best printer for vinyl printing!
Here are essential qualities when shopping for a printer for vinyl printing.
TYPE OF FINISHING
There are two types of finishing that you are applicable in vinyl printing, they are matter or glossing finishing. The matter finishing is much more popular than glossing output since it is not shiny or dazzling when placed in sunlight. It looks textured and longer-lasting than another type of finishing. Hence, the matter finishing products are recommended for outdoor purposes like banners, decals.
On the other hand, the glossy vinyl printing are ideal for indoor activities because they are less durable even though they have a shiny polished looking.
This is an important factor to consider before purchasing any vinyl printers because you cannot but a printer that is unable to handle vinyl printing. There are two types of vinyl items materials – vinyl printing materials and the paper sheet.
The most different between them is that vinyl printing materials are more expensive and weather-resistant than the paper sheet, so they are more suitable for outdoor needs than other types of materials. You need to choose a printer that can handle vinyl printing materials.
Whenever you decide to buy any printing device including vinyl printer, you have to consider the document printing dimensions. Choose a wide-format inkjet printer for your large print service and by contrast, for a smaller one, you should go with a desktop option.
You absolutely need the high quality output so you should choose a machine that guarantees your quality printings. In case you don’t know, the print resolution of the device will be the determining factor. If you need a more specific quality outcome, you should choose a high print volume while making sure that the print volume is relative to media sizes.
Last but not least, this is the key factor for finding your ideal printer. There are some cases that some printers are cheap to purchase but have expensive operational costs. So you need to determine what exactly is required before buying for your own.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What kind of printer is used for vinyl printing?
A four color inkjet printer with a 1200 dpi print resolution can work pretty well. But besides, you could seek for a device with 6-color ink cartridge if your design needs more vibrant colors. Additionally, the printed color accuracy depends on the paper you use for your printing process, so make sure your paper is compatible with your machine.
2. Can I print vinyl items with a normal printer?
I highly recommend you should use only an inkjet printer to print your vinyl products because inkjet printers use ink for vinyl while a laser machine uses toners. Moreover, a laser printer produces high temperatures and can lead to your vinyl breaking printing.
3. Should I consider a wireless printer?
This is an excellent feature to look for your printer. It enables you to connect the machine through the Internet, meaning that you can place everywhere you want.
4. What is the most important factor to consider when buying a printer?
You should look out for the print quality but most importantly is the essential supplies. You need to check it early to ensure using third party ink or cartridges can cause lots of trouble. Make sure what you are getting into.
Conclusion: Answers for the best printer for vinyl printing
Consumers could love Epson WF7719 Wireless wide-rang for the reason are the wide format capacities for posters, artwork and document printings and all-in-one feature of this product. Besides, it is also a space-saver for your place.
The Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 is a wide format printer and consists of six colors for fine color gradation. This is a great basic printer for printing onto different materials like canvas and it is fast, quiet and fairly small considering its maximum print size.
This HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 is a versatile printer for most users who are seeking a time-saver machine by its printing speed. Instead of a black text document that can be slow to print, subsequent pages print significantly faster and also quickly color printed photos.
The Canon PIXMA IP8720 is a fine choice for a beginner’s art printer with a wide range of wireless and wired connectivity. This small printer can make large borderless prints using the special document feed tray. Along with the six-color inks, it does create fascinating and beautiful images which are worth your budget.
The HP SMART-TANK plus 651 has a high quality output and costs little to use over time. For people considering low ink costs, this average text-printing speed is highly recommended.
Hopefully after reading our review, you will find your most suitable printer that will become an essential part in your creative process!