Table of Contents
Best Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review
- Ultrasonic Pest Repeller: The ultrasonic waves can stimulate the brain and auditory nervous system of pest to keep your home safe from all kinds of pests.
- Two light modes: the light can be chosen - on and off, it is more effective to turn the light on, the light can also act as a small night light.
- Wide coverage: Its ultrasonic wave can cover an area of 80 to 120 square meters. Since ultrasonic waves cannot penetrate walls and solid objects, it is recommended to put one in every room.
- Less power consumption: keep you away from cleaning up dead pests, odor and corpses of pest, no batteries, saving a lot of money.
- Quiet and effective: Ultrasonic pest repellers work with low frequency ultrasonic waves, which are difficult for humans to hear. But it is very effective for rodents and pests, ultrasonic waves let them leave your home quickly!
With the warm weather coming so will the pests and rodents (unfortunately!). If you’re like most people you’ve tried the regular solutions – pest sprays, traps, poisons, etc – maybe you’ve gone as far as hiring an exterminator. While all of these are sound solutions, choose the best ultrasonic pest repellers might be a better option.
Do Ultrasonic Pest Repellers Work?
The simple answer is yes… but under certain conditions. Before purchasing you should understand:
#1.) Pest repellers won’t save you from a complete infestation.
#2.) They don’t kill pests – they deter them from certain areas using high-frequency sound
#3.) Rodents or bugs may relocate to another part of your home
Plugin pest repellers are still at the early stages, but so far they appear to work well for non-infestation scenarios. And they’re a good way of reducing the likelihood of infestations.
Types of pests/insects the work on:
- Mice and rats (rodents)
- Cockroaches, roaches, and water bugs
- Crickets or grasshoppers
- Ants (and micro bugs)
- Mosquitos and flies
- Carpet fleas
How Do They Work?
- 【2023 LATEST DUAL CHIP TECHNOLOGY】 The ultrasonic pest repeller is equipped with the latest chip to enhance the ultrasonic waves, and it constantly change the ultrasonic frequency between 25-65KHz to disturb and irritate the nervous system of pests. To make them uncomfortable and force them to leave your home and never become immune to the sound. Effectively to repel all kind of pests. Such as mice, cockroaches.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN】The ultrasonic pest repeller is portable and easy to install, just plug and play. Widely used in home, warehouse, office, garden, hotel, etc. Energy saving, keeps you safe from pest intrusion all day long.
- 【EASY TO USE】 Just plug the pest control repellent into the socket. Please make sure to install it vertically 7-31 in away from the floor. And make sure there are no barriers like curtains or cabinets covering in front of the repellent. Most customers can see the results within 2-3 weeks! Then we can say goodbye to pest and mice!
- 【WIDE EFFECTIVE COVERAGE】 The effective coverage of each pest control is up to 1600 square feet. It is recommended to install this pest repeller vertically from 32-47 inches away from the ground. For a best result, equipped each room with one pest repellent.
- 【Safe & Environment Friendly】Destroying the living environment of the pests physically, the ultrasound waves only effects on pests and mice. For child/pregnant women/The aged/pets, the pest Repeller is safe and not interfere with domestic appliances. Quiet and non-radioactive operation.
They’re very easy to set up — simply plug them into a power outlet. Ultrasonic insect/rodent Repellers are small electronic devices which emit a high-frequency sound. The high pitch is a deterrent for nearby rodents and insects. (cockroaches, mice, rats, ants, etc). Simply by plugging in the repeller into an electrical outlet, it’ll start to produce super high-frequency sound that’s disruptive to all types of insects and rodents. The sound causes a frantic emotion causing them to leave an area (in this case – your home) and stop reproducing. The theory is that it confuses them forcing them to leave.
** FYI: it’s very important to place them throughout your home.
Remember that ultrasonic pest repellers won’t kill insects/rodents — if there’s areas in your home without an ultrasonic sound, they are likely to relocate there (instead of leaving the residence). Cockroaches are especially nasty because they lay so many eggs and a full infestation can quickly get out of control. For non-infestation scenarios, using ultrasonic pest repellers can be the cheapest option! Here’s an example of how you can place the repellers throughout your home.
Are pest repellers a safe solution?
- [4 in 1 Function]: You can manually adjust this mouse repellent with 4 modes to achieve the effect you want. You don’t need to buy various products for different kinds of pests. TEST = test tone (simulate the sound heard by rodents, check whether the device can work). ULTRA = Ultrasound (effectively repel mice and rodents). TRANS = pressure wave (effectively repel squirrels). DUO = pressure wave + ultrasound (rejects all pests, rodents and insects)
- [Safe & Humane Design Easy-to-use] The mouse repellent combines advanced technology and humanitarianism. Ultrasound at this frequency is also safe for humans and pets. Device is completely safe for people and pets. Simply plug the repellent in and it will start working. Does not emit an unpleasant smell, have no rodent dead body, no need to clean up dead pests and no battery required
- [360° Coverage]: This rodent repellent with 360° ultrasound released to drive away mice for home and squrriels for attic.This ultrasonic rodent repellent equipped dual microchip system ,it is effectively protects an area measuring 5,000-6,000 unobstructed Sq.ft . Since ultrasound can not Penetrate through walls and solid objects. It is recommended to put one in one room
- [9 LED Strobe Lights]: This ultrasonic bug repeller uses 9 LED flashing lights. 3 LEDs per side, covering the entire environment in all directions. Press the button to turn on the light mode, the light will automatically flash in the dark environment, disturbing the sight of rodents. In a bright environment, the light will stop blinking. If you don't want to use the LED strobe lights function, just press the LED button again to turn off the flashing light
- [Long-Lasting Process] Please note that it's long-lasting rodent deterrent process, sometimes the rodents may be more active during the beginning of use showing that the rodents are irritated. Rat repellent will take 3 or 4 weeks to achieve obvious results
I’ll be honest – I don’t have sympathy for cockroaches. Mice can be annoying, but I have some sympathy for them — it’s really sad when you see one stuck in a glue trap. That’s a painful way to go. Ultrasonic pest repellers are a humane way of getting pests to leave. Plus, they’re very affordable!
It should also be noted that pest repellers like this are effective, but more preventative. For full infestations you’ll need to hire an exterminator — large groups of rodents or insects are unlikely to leave completely. They’ll also leave eggs which eventually hatch.
From reading the overview online, ultrasonic pest repellers are the best cruelty-free way of removing pests. Ultrasonic Pest Repellers are an affordable, more humane way of getting pesky bugs and rodents to leave your home. At first I was afraid high-frequency sound would bother my dog, but the buyers say:
“did not notice any changes in my cat’s behavior”
“our dogs seem unaffected by them”
So, looks to be good news so far? Also the Amazon page says that you’ll receive 100% money back if you’re unhappy with your purchase. If you choose to purchase, please let us know how it goes!