Hello and welcome to my review, first thing first, I am sure that once you are here, we all share one thing in common, irritating and long-lasting back pain. As a full-time university student and a part-time employee, I have to sit in the library for hours and hours and then stand still on my own foot until midnight at the cashier. Therefore, back pain is definitely unavoidable and that is also my reason why I am writing this top thirteen best inversion table made in usa.
Before we bring the topic to the table, I would like to clarify that there are lots of equipment which we can take advantage of to reduce back pain. However, I chose an inversion table made in usa because it affects more effectively than other types of physical influence, speaking from my personal experience.
Best Inversion Table Made In USA Comparison 2021
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Inversion Table Made In USA, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- Simple, Safe, Portable and Most Effective Back Stetcher You Can Purchase With A 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Be sure to check out Sit and Decompress's dedicated website where you will find videos and tips for you to maximise your results.
- Product Ships Same Day Monday - Friday with Product Arrival in 2-3 days. When Sit and Decompress arrives be sure to follow the instruction manual for best results. Many people think doing more time than what is suggested will make them feel better faster. Doing too much time without building endurance can over stretch your spine and slow your progress. Some will notice improvement after 1 use. If this is you still stick to the plan.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Alexandre Barilari, Rodrigo Brassoloto, Marisol Ribeiro (Actors)
- Hardcover Book
- Hermé, Pierre (Author)
- Adjustable headrest pad with large and comfortable padded backrest.
- Six (6) position Adjustable pin system with added Patent Pending Protective Cover for easy positioning and safer inverting over strap systems
- New Patent Pending Advanced vertical massage pad that covers the entire spine area with a contour integrated lumbar pad to provide a close up heat and massage therapy for the lower back/waist area
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 46" H x28" W x 61" D
- Featuring an air lumbar support that allows you to control the amount of support is needed for your back
- Six (6) position angle adjustable pin with added protective cover for easy positioning and safer inverting over strap System
- A.BROLLY PORTOBELLO is the ultimate built to last heavy duty travel umbrella for the business traveler, golf and sports professional, and daily life. Its ergonomic handle, automatic open close and rain repel double canopy umbrella system is perfect for the city or in open fields
- EXCLUSIVE VORTEX TECHNOLOGY allows this large umbrella canopy to spin around when in contact with objects or people so you can walk around without having to worry about hitting them all the time. It not only keeps you and everything around you safer, it also keeps you dry in the rain by not having to move your umbrella all the time. Plus it let the wind through in gusting conditions and keeps it intact
- Isolated heat and vibration therapeutic massage inversion with adjustable lumbar pad
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 46" L x 28 W" x 63" H
- Sturdy inversion table that may help reducing back stress and stimulating circulation
- Removable lumbar pillow provides extra comfort for lower back support while inverting
- 👣 SOOTHE AND SMOOTH TIRED, ACHY FEET: Give your feet the nourishment that they crave with this natural foot bath soak. Quit paying hundreds of dollars at a spa when you can give your feet a daily pampering from the comfort of your own home at a fraction of the price.
- 👣 THIS UNIQUE BLEND GETS THE JOB DONE: Our natural foot soak salts solution is a blend of epsom salt, sea salt, eucalyptus, peppermint, spearmint, cajuput, rosemary, lavender, and MSM. When everything else has failed, Daily Remedy steps to the plate and delivers.
Top 13 Inversion Table Made In USA Reviews 2021
Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table
- X3 PREMIUM FEATURES: Extra-long, aerospace-grade stainless steel ankle lock handle for easy securing. Stretch Assist and Traction Handles for added stretching options and assistance. Acupressure Nodes provide trigger-point release while Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back. EZ-Angle tether features preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves wiht you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame for added stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
Before talking about Teeter’s wonderful features, let us focus on its design.
The design is futuristic, modern and really on trend. The stainless steel material works perfectly in demonstrating the simple yet fashionable look. It looks like it comes from the future.
Secondly, the table controls the rotation with complete precision which I am really impressed by. To be more specific, the arm movements are calculated perfectly to assist you in inverting without any efforts with any body weight.
Moreover, Teeter was approved by FDA and considered to be an official medical device which is perfect for spiral issues, back pain and so on.
- Easy movements.
- Flawless look.
- Approved by FDA.
- Price is quite not attractive.
HARISON Heavy Duty Inversion Table for Back Pain Relief
- ✅【HEAVY DUTY INVERSION CHAIR】: Heavy duty integrated steel frame make the back inverter stretcher super stable and durable. Safety belt, non-slip nuts and mat, protective pedal cover and cap, sponge foot cover, and secure handles are double securities. True balance design is the third safeguard to help you enjoy the smoothest and most comfortable inversion experience. Best fitness Gift .
- ✅【ADJUSTABLE UPSIDE DOWN BACK STRETCHER】: Easily to four angle position, even fully 180 degree vertical inversion, you can use this inversion therapy table to exercise your back, neck, losing weight and anti-gravity beauty training, release the pressure, keep you away from the back pain or ibuprofen, enjoy your good dream.You can also fold it for easy storage.
I bought Harison once for my husband and I have to say I was really impressed with what it offered.
Firstly, assembling was simple although it took us nearly three hours to complete. I remember my husband, a gymer, said that Harison had brought a quality of a standard gym, he never overrated anything before so I knew the quality was a real deal.
Nonetheless, the table couldn’t stand against the wall so that could be a minus.
Overall, it contributed greatly to the process of stretching our backs effectively. That was a reason why I still have a great impression of it uptil now.
- High quality material.
- Easy to assemble.
- Instructions were simple.
- Couldn’t stand against the wall.
Exerpeutic Inversion Table UL Certified with Heat and Massage Therapy
- [heavy duty steel frame] construction supports users 4’10” to 6’6” user height and up to 300 lbs weight
- [ul certified]for safety and adjustable vibration and heat therapeutic massage pad for additional comfort and support
Firstly, Exerpeutic can handle the weight of up to 300 pounds which is super impressive.
Exerpeutic comes with a vibration and heat massage feature to bring comfort to the users.
It also has an ankle locking system which provides complete safety.
The table comes in full package including manual and other necessary tools.
- Sporty colour of blue.
- Strong and durable.
- Safety features.
- No instruction as described.
XtremepowerUS Premium Gravity Inversion Therapy Table
- Ideal for back pain relief, increasing body flexibility and fighting compression fatigue
- Heated pad is light weight and portable and can be used while attached to the inversion table or removed for relaxing in your favorite lounge chair or even in bed
Everybody knows XtremepowerUS, a brand which is renowned for its high class sport equipment.
Coming to its first features, the table has a heated pad which I really like because it is so lightweight that we can attach or remove it to utilize for multiple purposes.
While you are doing the inversion, you can rely on the rollers which are highly densified with foam in terms of safety and comfort.
The inversion is easy to use, assemble and not so space-consuming.
- Comes with a useful heated pad.
- Easy to assemble and use.
- Rollers are super comfy.
- Quite pricey.
YAPENG Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table
- Made of high strength steel frame, sturdy and heavy duty with a large load-bearing. Covered with thick sponge and wear-resistant PU leather, soft & comfortable to lie, and pillow can protect your head.
- High qualified memory foam for the backrest, ergonomics design fully fit your waist curve, release pressure.
Yapeng is known for its high quality material which is a strong and sturdy steel frame. Not to mention that the table also has one of the best pillows that prevents your head from hitting too much thanks to the thick sponge and leather.
The back also excels in providing a comfortable leaning board for users. Its height is adjustable so no matter how tall you are, Yapeng can always satisfy your needs.
Other plus are it works great, functions satisfyingly and brings perfection to your back stress relieving session.
- Adjustable height.
- Comfortable back handle.
- Quite space-consuming.
Prevention Inversion Table UL Certified with Heat and Massage Therapy, Grey/Light Blue
- [triple safety locking system] triple safety ankle locking system consists of a primary angle lock, a secondary auto safety lock, and a visual lock indicator
- [secondary lock with visual check] secondary auto safety lock provides extra safety using gravity and spring activated auto locking mechanism while inverting with visual check to ensure pull pin is in the locking position
The inversion table coming from the Prevention brand has a marvelous massage system that you cannot resist.
The massage feature combined with the heating system creates a super comfy backrest, supporting you while stretching your spine.
The construction is fine and high quality, the material is in good conditions.
The design and colour are fairly pretty, not so special but acceptable.
- Innovative features which are the massage and heating system.
- Good materials.
IRONMAN Gravity Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
- Patent pending AIRSOFT Ankle Holders for UNMATCHED COMFORT. NO PINCH or PAIN on your ankles while inverting. Uses AIRSOFT technology allowing air to flow into different chambers to fit your legs/ankles
- Oversized 2. 5” EXTRA THICK memory foam vinyl covered backrest with double stitching provides extra back comfort while inverting. Removable lumbar pillow for extra lower back support. User height adjustment up to 6'6"
To begin with, Ironman is able to eliminate your pain on the ankles when doing the inversion. It is because it applies a technology called airsoft which flows air into different parts of the table to handle your legs or ankles.
Secondly, the backrest is covered with foam vinyl which comes with multi-layered stitching brings comfort to your back when doing inversion.
Last but not least, the locking system is well-applied to provide more secure and safety when performing the inversion.
- Ankle locking system.
- HIgh quality backrest.
Qazqa Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table
- 💖【PROTECTION SAFETY】: It is a gravitational device that helps you stand upside-down by placing yourself in it.It can help relieve the stress of your neck and back, strengthening the muscles of the lower back and increase circulation.
- 💖【UNMATCHED SECURITY AND DURABILITY】Precision rotation for total control: It's easy to do Shift your body weight with just simple arm movements for easy return to the upright position，which helps to rejuvenate discs, relieve pressure on nerves, realign the spine, and release muscle tension naturally. Inversion Tables consistently outperform the competition for endurance and rotational control with security features and EXTRA WIDE tubular steel frame for unmatched security and durability.
One special feature of Qazqa is that you can relieve your back pain by placing yourself upside-down. It is also suitable for doing abs workout or muscle strengthening too.
In terms of safety, the table provides completely precise rotation which definitely prevents you from wrong execution. Its frame is also super wide and made of stainless steel.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Precise rotation.
- Sturdy and stable.
- Unattractive design and colour.
RUN.SE Heavy Duty Inversion Table
- 💖【UNMATCHED SECURITY AND DURABILITY】Precision rotation for total control: It's easy to do Shift your body weight with just simple arm movements for easy return to the upright position，which helps to rejuvenate discs, relieve pressure on nerves, realign the spine, and release muscle tension naturally. RUN.SE Inversion Tables consistently outperform the competition for endurance and rotational control with security features and EXTRA WIDE tubular steel frame for unmatched security and durability
- 💖【TRIPLE PROTECTION SAFETY】: RUN.SE gravity table make inversion exercise easy and safe ,heavy duty integrated steel frame make the table stable and durable. Easy reach adjustable ratchet ankle locking system. Precision chuck buckle + safety lock Pin system makes the table more secure and safe when inverting. 3 Angle position adjustable rear cross bar for easy inversion angle adjustment eliminates the typical strap system. Certified for safety
Personally, I assume that Runse’s table is just exactly the same with other high quality inversion tables in the list. However, there is one thing that really stands out which is its back board.
To be specific, as you can see in the photo, the board is way bigger and thicker than the others. Let us imagine how wonderful it will be working out our back healing session on that board!
Besides, the price is shockingly economical so I think Runse is not a bad choice at all if you are looking for a high quality table with a medium price.
- Thick board.
- Fixed and sturdy leg holdings.
- Super cheap.
- One colour.
Innova Inversion Table with Adjustable Headrest, Reversible Ankle Holders
- New Longer Knob Ankle Holding System
- Six (6) position Adjustable pin system with added Patented Protective Cover for easy positioning and safer inverting over strap systems
We are looking at the one and only Innova inversion table that possesses a bunch of fabulous features.
Coming in the first place is that the table is a system with innovative knob ankle holding.
Second, it will enable you an easier approach to adjust the position by offering a six position system which is adjustable.
Last but not least, Innova can completely deal with a weight of three hundred pounds so weight capacity should not be an issue.
- Adjustable system.
- Innovative holding system.
- Bear great weight.
- Simple design.
Polar Aurora Heavy Duty Gravity Inversion Table
- [Unparalleled safety and durability] Precise rotation, full control: simple operation, arm movement can transfer weight, easy return to the upright position, which helps to rejuvenate the intervertebral disc, relieve nerve pressure, re-adjust the spine and natural Release muscle tension. The reverse table has always been ahead of the competition in durability and rotation control with its safety features and EXTRA WIDE tubular steel frame to provide unparalleled safety and durability
- [Materials and ergonomics]: The turning table uses high-quality materials to stand out in the turning equipment competition. The backrest is made of high-quality memory foam. The ergonomic design is completely suitable for your waist curve and releases pressure. The real balance system is easy to turn and economical and reversible. Ankle fixation system
First thing first, I am really impressed with the design of Polar Aurora. Can you see that modern yet so trendy and fashionable colour of grey?
In terms of features, one of the most outstanding features of Polar is its safety function. The table brings a rotation with extreme precision and it surely can take complete control of the motion.
Polar Aurora is simple to put together, arm movement is fantastic. It helps you a lot in relieving the pain of your back and stretching your muscles.
Secondly, the materials used to make the table are super high quality and are not easy to wear out as time goes by. The design is ergonomic which is so good for releasing pressure.
- Easy to put together.
- Precise design.
- Safety feature.
Yoleo Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Headrest & Adjustable Protective Belt Back Stretcher Machine for Pain Relief Therapy
- Precision rotation for total control: It's easy to do - Shift your body weight with just simple arm movements for easy return to the upright position，Back pain relief
- Easy reach adjustable ratchet ankle locking system. Precision chuck buckle + safety lock Pin system makes the table more secure and safe when inverting.
There are a few things to talk about Yoleo’s inversion table but they are all worth-listening ones.
First of all, Yoleo comes with precise safety locks that provide more security to your back stretching movement.
Second of all, the crossbar of Yoleo is adjustable which can affect three angle position in order to leave out conventional strap system.
- Advanced security.
- Lovely blue colour.
- Easy-to-reach locking system.
Doufit Inversion Table for Back Pain Relief
- 『SAFE DESIGN FIRST』- Doufit inversion table with drop resistance shoulder pad and safe belt, it provides more security protection compares to others. Besides, the stable triangular structure, heavy duty integrated steel frame and non-slip foot to achieve a very stable and safe performance.
- 『ADJUSTABLE FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE』 - Doufit inversion table has adjustable height bar and adjustable ankle holder, it is suitable for users of different ages and accommodates users 4’10” to 6’5” in height.
Doufit is one of the best inversion tables that my mother has bought for my father, a mechanic who works nonstop from early morning to late night and is suffering from his terrible back pain.
According to my mom, the table is quite complicated in terms of assembling; however, it is super durable and sturdy. Not to mention that my father is 260 pounds (118 kg) and it happens that the table can bear the maximum weight of up to 300 pounds (136kg).
- Sturdy, stable.
- Strong, can handle the maximum weight of up to 300 pounds.
- Hard to put together.
Not persuasive enough? Read more to grasp further information about the inversion table made in usa!
What is a therapy of inversion?
Inversion therapy is an alternative treatment for physical problems. The therapist secures himself to a rotating table and assumes an upright pose during an inversion therapy session. The role promotes spinal decompression and blood supply to the brain.
Inversion sessions are rarely longer than 30 minutes due to safety concerns, but happy participants say the health benefits greatly outweigh any occasional pain. Some people also flex and do calisthenic exercises when inverted.
What are the benefits of inversion tables?
At low inversion conditions, many inversion table users feel muscle relaxing and gentle spine stretching. The sensation is similar to that of a chiropractic correction. The suffering from pinched nerve fibers or back contraction is noticeably diminished, and flexibility is regained.
However, the alleged effects of inversion therapy go beyond basic back massage and spinal “popping.” Some claim that a sixty-degree inversion allows the vertebrae to be relieved, allowing fluids to go back through the soft disks between them. After multiple inversion sessions, herniated or bulging discs can shrink in size.
For teenagers with scoliosis, some clinicians prescribe an inversion bench. Pulling the spiral parts under controlled conditions can aid scoliosis patients in halting or even reversing the spinal curvature that contributes to mobility problems later in life.
Inversion therapy can provide significant relief for headache sufferers. Relaxing and stretching the muscles in the head, neck, and back can help to reduce the triggers for certain tension-based headaches. Increased blood supply to the brain may also help to increase circulation and relax the nerves that cause migraines. Inversion sessions are said to increase sinus and eustachian tube drainage.
Any people who have knee pain have reported relaxation both before and after inversion therapy. There are no longitudinal trials to back up this argument, and we can’t guarantee that it will work for everyone. Nonetheless, we think it is worth remembering.
What are the features of the best inversion tables made in usa?
An inversion table which has been carefully checked for consistency and safety criteria is the safest inversion table. Inverting is risk-free as long as the frame is designed to support the body weight. The most suitable inversion tables are also highly practical, allowing you to easily adjust your position and comfortably keep your weight at the desired inclined angle.
A variety of functions are also available on high-quality inversion tables. When comparing inversion tables, you can notice that certain versions have additional therapies such as massage and heating systems. To create a more enjoyable inversion session, seek for inversion tables with a proper backrest, headrest, and ankle pads. It is also essential to pick inversion tables which come with adequate lumbar support.
The most costly inversion tables are not really the best ones. Determine which factors are vital to you in a back inversion table before purchasing one. You should seek inversion therapy tables that balance between price and quality but still provide excellent value for your money. Check out inversion table posts to learn about other people’s personal encounters with back inversion tables.
Which exercises can you do with an inversion table?
Inversion table tasks supplement the effects of inversion therapy. Stretches should be performed on an inversion table to loosen deep tissue around the back and inside your joints. Rotations are a common inversion table stretch.
Try to reach across your body and grab the inversion table leg or handle, then do it again on the other side. You can also extend the back muscles more by reaching for the table legs and pushing backward when in a more inverted posture. This allows you to have more leverage over the amount of decompression you can gain when inverted.
Inversion table exercises will have an added difficulty by requiring you to avoid gravity. From doing sit-ups on an inversion table to squatting and crunching, you can do these traditional bodyweight exercises when partially or completely inverted. Inversion table exercises boost your stamina, endurance, and range of motion.
Do inversion tables have side effects?
Before you attempt inversion therapy, you should be mindful of the unpleasant side effects of inversion tables. Many people have said that there were headaches and dizziness as a result of using an inversion table. Due to abrupt stresses, it is likely to injure your back when inverted if you are not patient.
To reduce the risks associated with inversion tables, begin slowly with minor inversion angles and eventually progress toward complete inversion. Never totally invert if you are not in good shape and are used to doing so.
Before using inversion tables to treat your symptoms, do contact a healthcare provider.
What are the risks of doing the inversion?
There are certain people who should avoid using inversion tables. Risks associated with inversion tables involve increased blood pressure and blood pooling in the upper body and head when inverted. This puts more strain on your eyes and raises your heart rate. Inversion therapy should not be attempted by someone who has glaucoma, retinal separation, elevated blood pressure, or a heart disease.
If you have health and spinal problems or diseases before, the risks of using an inversion table rise dramatically. Inversion therapy can not be attempted until it has been approved by a psychiatrist or another licensed medical practitioner.
Inversion table death has been recorded after being inverted for an extended period of time. When first starting out, invert for no more than one minute at a mild angle.
If you are concerned about the dangers of inversion tables, please contact a doctor before beginning inversion therapy.
Is it safe to use an inversion table while pregnant?
Using an inversion table when pregnant is not advised. There are better options to recover from back traction without inverting while you are pregnant and having back pain.
A lumbar back stretcher or an inline back stretch bench should be used to stretch the back when lying down. Zero gravity type of chairs also aid in the relief of spinal pressure and the reduction of back pain. they are a much better and more soothing choice for expecting mothers.
What to consider before purchasing an inversion table?
- Weight and size restrictions
An inversion table has its own set of height and weight requirements. Most will support a person up to six feet five (182 cm) tall and three hundred to three hundred and fifty pounds (158kg). You don’t want to stretch the boundaries and end up crashing mid-inversion, so keep these numbers in mind. Often, think about how the cushions and straps will suit the body. Most are flexible to ensure a tailored fit.
There are also indications of a well-designed and constructed inversion table. “A quality table has a higher weight range, improved safety features, and flexible settings for greater comfort,” explains Eric Centofanti, a licensed chiropractor, registered sports physician of chiropractic, and professional athletic trainer.
- Extra factors
Massage and heat can appear to be unnecessary extras, but they may support with the reduction of muscle and back pain. Inversion therapy, according to some clinicians, can aid to relieve muscle contractions in the back and discomfort on the nerve fibers. Applying heat to the affected region is another tried and true technique for relieving back contractions. Some versions have heat concentrated in the lumbar region, meanwhile others possess a heated mechanism that runs the length of the back support pad.
- Features of safety
Since you are at the hands of the machines while inverted, protection is of the utmost importance. “Being in an upright or suspended state always places patients at risk of falling or injuries,” claims Dr. Lin. “These dangers can be exacerbated in elderly or less organized patients. Before attempting inversion therapy, I would suggest consulting with the spine specialist.”
Your doctor will advise you on whether inversion is safe for your medical disorder. “I will recommend that patients be examined by a spine specialist prior to purchasing and using an inversion table,” explains Dr. Lin.
“A physiatrist or pain control specialist will be able to advise patients about the various modalities of conservative and manual treatment that are better tailored to the patient. More specifically, they will assist with identifying any problems that could need more immediate treatment.”
For instant pain relief without an inversion table made in usa, click here:
There you go, that is all of my knowledge about the best inversion table made in usa and I hope they are helpful to you. Before we say goodbye, I would like to list my top five right below.