Anyone who thinks that hot rollers are a thing of the past better think again because they’re back in vogue again. That’s probably because no other styling tool created since these rollers first began being used can do what they’re capable of doing. They can give anyone using them almost instant volume, which is why so many celebrities have gone back to using them—or at least, their stylists have gone back to using them.
Now that’s not to say that these rollers can’t damage hair if they’re used improperly or if the wrong ones aren’t purchased in the first place. The user is going to want to thoroughly educate themselves on how to use them properly. As far as buying the best one available, we can help you on that front. And we’re going to start by showing our readers the best hot rollers that are now available.
Our Top Picks for the Best Hot Rollers
BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Rollers
- This professional hot roller set includes 20 velvety flocked rollers: 6 small (3/4"), 6 medium (1"), & 8 large (1-1/4"). Go from straight to curly in the blink of an eye with a variety of configurations.
- Nano titanium ceramic rollers use gentle, far-infrared heat to eliminate hotspots & leave hair looking healthy.
This set comes with everything a person needs to get professional hair setting results in the privacy of their home. This set comes with twenty rollers that include six 0.75-inch, six 1-inch, and six 1.25-inch hot rollers. The heating unit has a convenient-to-use on/off switch and also features an on/off indicator light. The rollers feature heat-ready dots that alert the user when the set is ready. By simply using this set, anyone can achieve wavy hair or bouncy curls and do it without a whole lot of effort. All of this makes this one of the best hot roller sets currently available.
Conair Compact Multi-Size Rollers
- Compact Hot Roller Set: Achieve beautiful curls and waves with these Compact Multi Size Hot Rollers, featuring a starter grip patented hot roller design that grips hair for a fast and secure set
- Easy To Use: The compact and portable case features a Ready signal that lights up red when hot roller set is on and heating rollers; Dual voltage function is perfect for international travel
Even though this hot roller set has a small plastic case, it’s still capable of delivering some pretty big hairstyles for the user. That’s because this set and its 20 multi-sized rollers deliver everything a person needs to achieve a great hairstyle. This set comes with eight 0.5-inch small rollers, six 0.75-inch medium rollers, and size 1-inch large rollers. It also comes with 20 color-coded stainless steel clips. This unit is equipped with dual-voltage so that it can be used around the world, and it has a red light that lights up when the set is on and the rollers are ready for use.
Conair Instant Heat Compact Roller Set
- Hot Rollers For Bouncy Curls: The compact rollers in this 12 piece hairsetter heat quickly for a natural shine and bouncy curls; The compact pouch makes it easy to store, and ideal for travel
- Easy To Use: These rollers use Ceramic technology to provide consistently even heat transfer for long lasting curls; They heat up quickly and evenly in 85 seconds
This inexpensive travel hot roller set comes with everything a person needs to get big, bountiful curls. It’s equipped with ceramic technology that allows the rollers to heat up faster and to be more evenly heated than what comparable hot rollers are capable of delivering. It also has dual-voltage capabilities, so it can be used from the U.S to Europe, Africa, or Asia without any problems. This set comes with 8 1-inch rollers and 4 0.75-inch rollers and comes with a soft fabric pouch that’s perfect for storing the rollers or for traveling with them.
Caruso Professional Molecular Hair Setter
- 14 Foam Rollers Included (2 Petite; 3 Small; 4 Medium; 3 Large & 2 Jumbo) for maximum styling versatility
- Dual voltage so you can plug in anywhere – great for traveling.
Using innovative foam rollers and a steam system with a cool water reservoir, this hair setting is ready to give the user some fantastic curls. This set comes with 14 molecular foam rollers in different sizes: petite, small, medium, large, and jumbo sizes. It also comes with comb clips, a styling guide, and a steam heating unit. The heating unit has dual voltage capabilities, so it can be used virtually anywhere in the world, and the patented rollers allow moisture to penetrate hair efficiently. This roller set can be used by people with all different types of hair to great effect.
Revlon Curls-To-Go Travel Heated Rollers
- 10 Easy Wrap Rollers for Loose Curls and Waves
- Tourmaline IONIC TECHNOLOGY for smooth, shiny hair with less frizz
When a person is traveling, they don’t want to have to forgo their regular hot roller treatment, but they also don’t usually want to take a big, bulky machine with them. Fortunately, they don’t have to when they use this set. That’s because it’s specifically designed to be taken out on the road, so it can be used whenever it’s needed. And because this travel set is equipped with dual-voltage technology, it can be used at hotels or hostels all over the world. The items that come with this set include a storage pouch and 10 easy-wrap rollers. This is a set that can be used in the U.S., Europe, Asia, or Africa with great results.
Calista Tools Hot Wavers Hair Rollers
- Get Salon Quality Waves In Minutes. Calista Hot Weavers / Ion Hot Rollers
- Please refer the following instructions:
1)make sure to use the clips so it does not roll off.
2)don't put the rollers on the base if they're wet.
3)roll it up tight.
4)for fine hair make sure you use the high settings.
Hot Wavers Heated Rollers use ionic moisture infusion and even heat distribution to provide salon-style curls at home. It’s capable of delivering this because it contains 1-inch and 1.5-inch rollers that can be heated to one of two different heat settings, so no matter what style of hair a person has, these rollers will effectively curl it. Each of these rollers is made with mineral powders that help to impart ionic moisture to the person’s hair and prevents hot spots from developing on the rollers. This allows the user to have better and evener results than they would otherwise have with other types of hot rollers.
Remington H9100S Thermaluxe Electric Rollers
- Fast Curl Setting That Lasts
- 20 Rollers (12 large, 8 medium)
Anyone who believes that they can’t have luxurious curls in only a matter of minutes had better take a good hard look at this set by Remington. The Thermaluxe Advanced Electric Hot Roller system is designed to deliver to the user fantastic curls in approximately 5-minutes. It’s capable of delivering that because it uses dual heating technology that’s paired with ceramic-coated rollers that work together to help distribute heat evenly. And since this unit has a vertical design and not a horizontal design like other roller sets, it takes up half the space. This set includes the base unit, 12 large rollers, and 8 medium-size rollers.
Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Rollers
- Ceramic Hot Rollers For Voluminous Curls: The ceramic flocked jumbo and super jumbo rollers in this 12 piece hairsetter heat quickly for a natural, high powered shine and voluminous curls and waves
- Easy To Use: These rollers use Ceramic technology to provide consistently even heat transfer for long lasting curls; They heat up quickly and evenly in 85 seconds; Velvety covering on the rollers helps protect hair from heat damage.Clean the unit and the heating strips with a cloth
As proof that the rollers of today aren’t the same rollers that your grandmother used, we’d like to introduce this hot roller set as proof. It might look like ordinary rollers, but each one of the rollers in this set is ceramic-infused. Ceramic-infused rollers are the latest in roller technology and not only help to transfer heat better than other materials, but they also condition the hair using the power of positive ions. This set comes with flocked rollers in both 1.75-inch and 1.5-inch sizes, and the base unit has a fast heat-up time of only 85-seconds.
Remington Professional Jumbo Curl Setter
- 12 Velvety Rollers including 4 jumbo (1.6âÂ€) and 8 large (1.4âÂ€) rollers ; Voltage 120 VAC | 60 Hz
- Heat Damage Protection: Ceramic provides even and consistent heat to reduce hot spots and help prevent damage
If big, bouncy, and soft curls are the goal, then most people are probably going to naturally gravitate toward this roller set. It features four jumbo and eight large rollers that all feature a thermal wax core that helps to hold onto the heat so it can be properly transferred to the hair’s cuticles. These rollers also use ceramic to create a better balance of heat distribution and to impart some ionic conditioning to the hair that helps to prevent frizz. This set also has a 60-second auto-off that will automatically turn the hot roller set off, so the user doesn’t have to worry about it.
John Frieda Body & Shine Smooth Waves
- Advanced ionic conditioning enhances manageability and adds frizz free shine
- Titanium ceramic flocked rollers feature butterfly clip to allow superior hold
John Frieda Hair Care Experts have been creating innovative beauty products for the last two decades, so it shouldn’t surprise anyone that they would make this high-tech hot roller set. It comes with 5 2-inch diameter rollers, and it comes with an ionic generator that generates positive ions that help to smooth the hair cuticle and reduce the hair’s frizz level. This allows the user’s hair to look its absolute best. Each roller contains this ionic condition property and heats up quickly, so the user can get their hairstyling done quickly and be on their way to start their day.